Compassionateprescriptions.com / FRAUD FAKE products

1 3753 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 200-274Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Website states consultation with a real doctor, leads you to believe the CD's will be the consultation and that you will receive prescriptions either on paper or in a bottle as it even states the mg and amount in tablets you will receive. They took 164.00 from my bank and sent me 2 crappy cd's that amount no more than an internet search of doctors in the US and a 150 coupon to use at a pharmacy that is invalid at the pharmacy - with no phone number as it states on the "coupon" for the pharmacy to contact them - it's a complete fraud - i have medical insurance - why would i need a coupon - before placing the order - i looked for complaints online and found none - Buyer Beware -it's a fraud - it says it completely legal and has a picture of the "doctor" and "medicines" but gives you 81 cents in postage with crappy cds that are worthless and a paper coupon. i will follow up with every agency possible.

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2009

yes, i fell prey to the same tactics.

compassionateprescriptions.com is a SCAM SITE.

avoid it. they stole $100 from me and sent me a crappy CD that doesn't even work on my computer.

when i complained they cancelled my 'membership' without refund.

awful people.

• Em
      3rd of Nov, 2010
    Compassionateprescriptions.com - I ordered some medication $70.00 and received only a cd with useless information
    Compassionateprescriptions.com
    compassionateprescriptions.com

I ordered some medication $70.00 and received only a cd with useless information.After that I asked for the medication and the respod was that I received what I payed for. They game a password saying that I was going to save $99.00 on my next order, and I asked them what order? and compassionate prescriptions responded "a coupon" I want to know where to report this crime, but haven't been succesful!