Compass Bank / Do not use them

1 Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:

I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THIS BANK AND IT SEEMS AS THEY MAKE UP WHY FEES AND CHARGES ARE ACCESSED.CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE AS THEY TRY AND TALK OVER YOU(TIFFANY)AND SHE DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME HER AGENT ID #.PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL REPRESENTATIVES HAVE A WAY TO BE TRACKED SUCH AS AN AGENT ID# OR CODE AS THEY WILL NOT GIVE THEIR WHOLE NAME FOR SECURITY PURPOSES WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE...I MEAN IF YOU HEIST PEOPLE'S MONEY FROM THEIR ACCOUNTS WHOULD YOU GIVE YOUR WHOLE NAME? EXACTLY..WELL AFTER THEY WRONGFULLY TOOK $152.00 IN SOME OF THE FEES OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND BROUGHT MY ACCOUNT TO A POSITIVE STATUS FINALLY.COMPASS BANK FIGURES THEY WILL TAKE AND CHARGE ME A NSF CHARGE AND THEN TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE THEY CHARGE ME FEES ON THE FEES THAT THEY GIVE ME.SORRY IF I IT DOES NOT SEEM CLEAR I AM REALLY IRATE AS TO HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN.AND JUST THINK HOW MANY PEOPLE OVERLOOK THEIR STATEMENTS.THEIR IS A LESSON LEARNED HERE...ALTHOUGH I WOULD REALLY ENJOY CARRYING AROUND POCKETS FULL OF MONEY AND REACH IN AND SPEND WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT WITHOUT A FEE..I WILL KEEP IT SIMPLE AND SAY THIS. I DOUBT THAT YOU WOULD LET ANY DOCTOR OPERATE ON YOU..SO WHY LET YOUR WHOLE LIFE'S WORTH OF HARD EARNED MONEY SILENTLY SLIP AWAY FEE BY FEE??

Ji

Comments

• Li
      15th of Oct, 2009

They got me for 800.00 in 2 weeks I will be closing my account asap. I went to 12 news, then posted it on facebook, myspace an dtwitter, I filed a complaint with the BBB, and I will be contacting the attorney general asap. I am sorry this happened to you but gladto know that I am not alone.