Compass Bank / unethical business practice
DO NOT BANK AT COMPASS BANK--THEY ARE UNETHICAL! I have had a great deal of trouble with Compass Bank using unethical business practices. I have deposited checks which are not credited for 4 days; meanwhile the bank is deducting debits immediately that occurred after the deposit, causing my account to be overdrawn, even though I had deposited sufficient funds to cover the debits. The bank will not eliminate the overdraft charges of over $300, even though I had sufficient funds to cover the debits. I am furious with them. DO NOT BANK AT COMPASS BANK--THEY ARE UNETHICAL!
More Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - frozen account 
- BBVA Compass Bank - non-sufficient funds charges 
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - excessive nsf fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business! 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - branch manager, and employees at northport alabama branch
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - closed account for no reason and holding on to the funds
- BBVA - credit card services
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - service bbva compass poor and rude customer service
- Compass Bank - service charges on an account that was closed 5 months ago.