Compass Bank / excessive inactivity fee
Unbelievable fees. I had used this account to manage my travel expenses for work related travel. Being unemployed, the account was inactive. They said I was informed that a fee would be imposed but I never saw one. They charged $39 inactivity fee. Bad, but it gets worse. I thought that at least the fee would be considered an 'activity'. It wasn't. They charge another $39 the next month. I went in to discuss but they did not seem to care on way or another so I closed the account. I will soon be reemployed and need another account and you can rest assured I will not be using Compass.
More Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - frozen account 
- BBVA Compass Bank - non-sufficient funds charges 
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - excessive nsf fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business! 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - branch manager, and employees at northport alabama branch
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - closed account for no reason and holding on to the funds
- BBVA - credit card services
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - service bbva compass poor and rude customer service
- Compass Bank - service charges on an account that was closed 5 months ago.