Compass Bank BBVA Scam / fraudulent nsf charges
Account Balances shown are always different, on different ATMs. We have checked it many times at a Chase Bank ATM and then within 15 minutes at our Compass Bank branch ATM, in Phoenix AZ. The balances are tricked to make the account holder undertsand that they are sufficient!
Next day account holder finds NSFs are charged! We were charged nine times, $38.00 each ($342.00 total) before we realised it is a big scam!
More Compass Bank BBVA Scam Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - frozen account 
- BBVA Compass Bank - non-sufficient funds charges 
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - excessive nsf fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business! 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - branch manager, and employees at northport alabama branch
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - closed account for no reason and holding on to the funds
- BBVA - credit card services
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - service bbva compass poor and rude customer service
- Compass Bank - service charges on an account that was closed 5 months ago.