Comparashop.com / DO NOT BUY FROM COMPARASHOP! SCAM!

I have bought a wii mario kart from comparashop.com and on their website they promised that the item will arive in 1-3 days. By the fourth day it hadn't arrive, i tried to contact them everyday for the whole week, on email, the phone, EVERYDAY! And receive no answer at all! I filed a dispute on paypal and they don't answer the dispute either, even when i escalated it to a claim they didn't answer either. Paypal decided to refund my money when they didn't asnwer the claim. SO DO NOT SHOP AT COMPARASHOP.COM! THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING IN RETURN! I WAS LUCKY THAT PAYPAL REFUNDED MY MONEY! TAKE MY ADVICE AND NEVER EVEN LOOK ON COMPARASHOP!

Comments

Rh
  31st of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

I agree 100%. When you oprder, your order will not show up. I ordered a 2nd time and paid thru paypal. Only the order through paypal came. Was bill 2 times for the same orfer. I will never buy from them again. Nor would I recommend anyone else too.

Ne
  22nd of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

Same issue with me, I ordered the product a month ago, got an email from them saying it was shipped but I never received the product. Tried contacting them by phone and email and got no response. What a terrible way to run a business. They have lost me as a customer.

Sc
  27th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

I ordered a cooking knife from their website, seemed like a good price. I emailed them after 2 weeks to tell them that I hadn't received and they said it was shipped completed, although I haven't received it yet, so I waited a little longer. It has now been over 3 weeks and I have emailed them another 2 or 3 times but they don't even respond to my emails anymore. I will never buy from them again and it seems my experiences are not uncommon.

El
  30th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I totally agree too. After over a month now on what should have been a 1-3 business day delivery, they no longer answer my questions. They will not give me the name of the shipping company or the tracking number. They ignore my communications with them. Had to have my credit card company refund my costs because they wouldn't. I also will never order from them again and I will tell everyone I know not to order from them. What scammers!! And they get away with it. sheesh

Ch
  7th of May, 2009

I made a return but have received no credit or merchandise and can NEVER reach anybody by phone, only voicemail. Even then you NEVER get a response. I had to file a complaint through Paypal to get a response. I have also sent e-mails and no response. I would highly suggest not doing business with comparashop.com.

Jc
  23rd of Jun, 2009

These people are garbage. There is a woman named Clarivelle there that has a special place in hell reserved for her for the way she treats people. I can only hope that she is sweating in a rice patty back in her third world because of the sickening way she treats her customers and vendors.