Compaq Presario v6608 au / Poor after sales service

1 ThillainagarTrichy, India Review updated:

I purchased my presario v6608au laptop in this jan 08..
It was having speaker problem from the begining. But i thought its just a driver problem and left it.
But my real trouble started when my laptop didnt switched on, Its motherboard was gone..
SERVICE CENTRE: They took 2weeks to repair it and after that ? laptop worked once and again same story.??
On my quering about it they are just telling some rubbish things like "ITS AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE NA.." and "THERE ARE PEOPLE WAITING FROM A MONTH". I said wow you look realy proud about it..
IF they cant repair it REPLACE THE LAPTOP. Its simple!! isnt it? I feel like dumpin 36, 000 inr into dustbin
ITS NOT THE CASE WITH ME ALONE. I WAS/AM ACCOMPANIED with many others(students/consumers)
there is SOMETHING WRONG with HP-COMPAQ laptops .. My other frnds with dell lenovo doesnot have this trouble.
Can any one guide me. And if you are also facing similar problems plz get along with us, , we will take the company to court for sure.

Ar

Comments

• Ah
      25th of Oct, 2008

yes i too faced similar problem. Their service centre is even more poor than their laptops

18th of Feb, 2009

I too am facing same problem. Power is on but no display, nothing. they say 14k for motherboard. I am not even sure that after paying so much money they can rectify it. they mat as well say lcd problem is alos there and graphics card problem is also there..its ###

• Bi
      1st of Sep, 2009

exactly same problem but now its over 1.5 years so thinking to throw it and buy a new one and i advice everyone not to buy a HP..