Compaq / Presario V3239TU Notebook / System problem!

1 India Review updated:

I purchased an Compaq presario V3239TU notebook from one of the authorized retail distributors in New delhi (India). The Operating System is window vista.

1. start up and shut down takes exactly 26 mins which is an immense time loss for me as a daily user of your product.

2. Notebook often hangs while performing multiple tasks.

3. Even to open My computer on my notebook it takes 5-6 mins (Time loss again).

Its an ongoing problem. Please help.

Regards,
Ameya.

Comments

• Im
      15th of Jun, 2007

I wanna install windows 2000/2003 advance server. I don't have drivers of vga/audio, wireless, bluetooth, provide me all the drivers which is supported to windows2000 AD/Server. I visited yopdan HP. Services Hyderabad. They charged me 1000/inr Rupees to install the operating system windows professional where as i asked for win2000 ad/ser.

K.s. imran khan ,
    email: imranuae@rediffmail.com
    Mob: 09440 678351

• Pi
      3rd of Nov, 2007

My compaq laprop battery is not working and hardly giving a backup of 15-20 mins

• Ad
      9th of Nov, 2007

The bluetooth device doesn't found after I use WINDOWS XP instead of VISTA.

• Pa
      14th of Jan, 2008

I Bought an Compaq presario V3239TU notebook. I installed windows xp, but there is no device drivers in hp website pls help me.

• Dr
      9th of Feb, 2008

I purchased Compaq presario V3239TU notebook from one of the authorized retail distributors in Nehru Place , New delhi (India). The Operating System is window vista.The system is working very slow right from the day of my purchase.
    1. The starting time is too long around 5-7 mins.
    2.The system hangs while performing multiple tasks.
    3.I can't play any Cd or DVD on my player .It doesn't seem to read any cd or dvd in drive E.
    4.The system is very very slow.Every task takes a lot of time to perform.

I feel i have got no value for time and money since i have bought this system. Please HELP!

• Th
      17th of Feb, 2008
    compaq presario v3239tu - bluetooth and sm bus controller driver
    education
    India

i dont have bluetooth driver and sm bus controller driver in my laptop after changing it to xp from vista i tried on hp website but i was unable to find it.

• Bi
      22nd of Sep, 2008

After i change my os from vista to xp in my Compaq presario V3239TU laptop, i am not getting SM bus controller and bluetooth driver ..can you help me?

• Ar
      23rd of Jan, 2009

Hey can smone please help me with Compaq prsario v3239tu's lan (Ehernet) driver as i m not able to use internet through lan... where i m using router through usb where i dont get faster speed...
    or email me on allians2002@yahoo.com
    Thanks in advance...

• As
      24th of Aug, 2009

Guys u cn go to START>RUN>msconfig>
    GO TO SERVICES TAB>CHECK HIDE ALL MICROSOFT SERVICES>CLICK DISABLE ALL EXCEPT UR ANTIVIRUS >GOTO START UP TAB>CLICK DISABLE ALL>APPLY>RESTART.

NET TIME WHEN U REBOOT THE COMPUTER U 'LL GET A BOX FOR SYSTEM CONFIGURATION UTILITY>CHECK THE BOX SAYS DO NOT SHOW THIS MESSAGE AGAIN AND CLICK OK.

UR SYSTEM WILL WORK MUCH FASTER.

THANKS

• Vi
      30th of Oct, 2014

Hey can somone please help me with Compaq prsario v3239tu's lan (Ehernet) driver for windows 7 as i m not able to use internet through lan...
    or email me on vilasarsul@gmail.com
    Thanks