Compaq Presario Notebook V6316 TU / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I have bought a Compaq Presario Notebook V6316TU from Computer Land, 51-52, Ground Floor Gedore House, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019, Tel.:[protected]-72 on 16.06.2007. I have been told from the dealer that this product has an offer. For claiming this offer I have to register online. I register for this offer. After registering, as directed, I have sent all the requisite documents viz. Copy of the Invoice, Bar Coded original product serial number sticker which is pasted on cardboard packaging and a Demand Draft of Rs. 300 towards processing and handling charges through Speed Post to Redemption Cell, Ms. Aishwarya J, HP Redemption Cell, C/o Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. First Floor, A-2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi-110020. After sending all the documents I received an e-mail in which they are telling that they had received all the documents except the original barcoded sticker. It is not possible that they had not received the sticker because I had sent all the document in one envelope. Now they are telling that my case is on hold because they have not received original sticker.

This is total scam, beware!

Comments

• As
      18th of Dec, 2007

Even I am in trouble with all my douments sent now they have not responded. I sent all required on 9th October to Ms. Aishwarya after online registration. But no confirmation about Rs. 800 Demand Draft and about anything?

Who is listening here? I have all the details. Please do not loot us like this. We trusted this brand.

• La
      28th of Dec, 2007

I am in trouble with all my douments sent now they have not responded. I sent all required document on 3th Dec after online registration. But no confirmation about Rs. 600 Demand Draft and about anything?

• Vi
      24th of May, 2008

i am using compaq presario model no C700 notebook, i've been to compaq dealer for my problem that i m facing using ur product. when i purchased the laptop there was no equipmentation of the scroller driver being done by the dealer and when i've been to him he said we don't hav the driver they asked me to deliver you the mail so that problem could be solved. Kindly comprehend my problem and deliver me the solution as soon as possible.

Vikram Obeori
    Asst to Income tax comm.
    Delhi
    Ph:0-9911780323

• Ju
      24th of Jul, 2008

please convey my warranty and date of manufecturing of Compaq Note Book T 2310 Duo Core
    SERIAL NUMBER 3CE7453KQW