Compaq notebook laptop / No cash back recieved

1 New Zealand Review updated:

I purchased a compaq Notebook in Sept 2008 from Dick Smiths in Palmerston North, I went ahead and filled out all the relevent on line information along with purchase recieps Bank account details etc which were asked for. This was not an easy process It took nearly an hour to find the right site. There was no information given at the time of purchase and I had to contact Dick Smiths twice to find out how to access this so called cash back web site.
About a month later I was sent an e mail to say that all the information had been recieved and that my $100 cash back would be deposited into the bank account I had specified. This would be paid in by the 31st of January 2009. That was 4 Months to wait for this deal. Just unacceptable. If I had been told this at the time of purchase i would not have shopped for this particualr item. Needless to say The cash back has not come through. I am apalled and am going to write to the fair go team television show. Lets see if they can uncover this scam and provide some answeres..

Ch

Comments

• Te
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Yes Compaq notebook are good but Asus is set to launch some new notebooks using new Intel 45nm Celeron processor on September 7. The new notebooks will sport ultra thin designs. Apparently, the new machines are not set to hit America though. Visit http://www.i4u.com/article26663.html for more information.