Company information: Shivadas Glass United States shivadas.com / Bad customer service

1 eugene, OR, United States Review updated:

My sister Dawna in eugene oregon where shivadas is from ordered me a 12" tree design "waterpipe"
for my birthday 6 weeks ago!

STILL HASNT GOT HERE!
WTF!

I have sent them several emails asking nicley to at least know when it will be shipped
(website said within 4 weeks) & it said it was in stock on there website.
Not one reply at all.
(took the money off her credit card though)
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I myself lived in eugene and know several glass suppliers that sell glass supplys (tubes/colors)and for shivadas to claim that some parts are hard to get is just a load of BS.

So today I look at there site and there are only spoons, no more waterpipes (says site is being updated and the contact us button is now missing with no phone # either so I am thinking WTF agian.

This is the worst company I have ever delt with:
Wont give you a answer.
Hasnt shipped my product.
Removed there contact info off there website.

WTF shivadas

↑ OVER 6 WEEKS AGO ↑

3rd of Mar, 2010

• Mi
      7th of Mar, 2010

Same deal here. Ordered two pieces totaling $115.00 six weeks ago now. Both pieces were listed as “in stock” when I ordered. Received initial order conformation email. Credit Card was charged. Have not received merchandise. Have sent five different emails to them and no reply. Website now changed so has no contact information for company. Extremely angry and disappointed.

• Gl
      6th of Apr, 2010

i have ordered from them several times and had no problems whatsoever. i'd place my order send my money order and in about 6 weeks i'd have my peice or peices. and i live in canada.

but they have been doing alot of site changes lately for reasons unknown to me, and currently their site is down. so it could be something simple like their servers have gone down, or at worst, they were busted... but i still have a few emails from my old orders, and any time i had an issue or a question i just sent a message off to customerservice@shivadas.com and i usually got an answer within a few days.

i did have their number, but that was a while ago and i don't think i have any reccords with that in them

their glass is really amazing, so i really hope you guys get your gear, and that they haven't just cut and run on yas, cuz they used to be really awesome in customer service and care. i mean one of my peices came to me cracked, and they gave me no hassle about replacing it, and even gave me a few freebe's on other orders...

:( i was looking forward to buying more from them too, but i think i'll be waiting for things to settle out