Company Funds Inc / fRAUD

1 209 FRANKLIN STCENTER POINT, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 319-849-2202

This company ripped me off for $995.00 The only reason it wasn't more was because I would not go along with giving them $7000.00 like they wanted. I told them they could have the rest of the $7000.00 when I received the grant. Well just like everyone else I never received a penny and the only phone calls I got was to tell me they had secured a grant and I could have the money as soon as I sent them $12, 000.00 to cover closing costs. I refused and a few days later I received another call telling they had worked it out so I could still have the money if I would send them $6000.00 I refused again telling them they would get the rest of their funds when I got mine. Since then the phone number they gave me is no longer in service and they are no where to be found. I firmly beleive these guys are the same ones who used to run this scam under a company called SBF Small Business Funding again out of Nevada. Same scam different name. They need to be stopped or they will just start up again under some other name and rip more small business owners off.

Do

Comments

• St
      28th of Jan, 2011

A new grant scam company just opened called Inner Circle Corp.

They contact victims and lie and CLAIM to have the ability to get your business thousands of dollars in Grant Funding!

PLEASE be aware that it is a SCAM! There are several fraud companies in the state of Nevada posing as a grant servicing companies or non-profits and Inner Circle Corp is one of them.

Please call the STOP GRANT FRAUD HOTLINE at 1-877-278-2320 for more information or to report the company that contacted you!

The scam is simple, they tell you they can help your business get thousands of dollars in grants but ONLY if you pay them a RETAINER fee.

Mike Jones has been opening and closing grant scam companies for a long time! Please go to /link removed/ and view report #509426 and report # 684941 and report#489739.

The 20 plus years of experience they CLAIM to have is experience in Grant Scam Boiler Rooms, where they take retainers for services they NEVER provide! Please report these scammers to the STOP GRANT FRAUD HOTLINE 1-877-278-2320 or send an email to StopGrantFraud@gmail.com or StopGrantFraud@yahoo.com