Compaints Board-Your Company / A Fair Shake of removal

TX, United States Review updated:
To whom it may concern,

I am asking you to please remove the negative links that you have under my name. It has been there for over 2 years. I did resolve the issue with the client. I did give the client all of her money back, and she never sent the video back. I am a fiair person. I want to do my best when it comes to my clients.

All I am asking is that you remove this negative information about my business. I try to be a fair business owner and as a human, sometimes I don't please everyone. It should not have to follow me forever. This happened over 2 years ago.

So, please consider removing the negative information when people type in my name in google--it comes up on the first three links. I have emailed your company twice for removal.

I did take care of the customer and you can email her to ask her. I have resolved this issue, the customer got all of her money from me and I never received the video that she say she didn't like.

I am just asking for a fair shake here to continue my business in these days of recession. I thank you for your consideration.

Marsha Anderson Photography

Comments

Cb
  16th of Feb, 2009
I have used Marsha Anderson photography for several years for personal and professional services and we have never been disappointed. Ms. Anderson is fair, professional, creative and a great value for the high quality of services she provides.