comonwealth motors / price of trade ins

melrose drive phillipCanberra Metro Area, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 02 6121 2800

car people where ###s ! My 1st impressions where right with them. I went to see them and 1st thing I asked was is the Internet price(as seen & not window) correct, YES it was they said ($9990). Asked them how much they give us for my car and they said $3500 leaving us with 8500 to pay. I went away but then thought old on a bit that based on $11500 i.e original price. Went back, and they said oh yea your right, but we still want $8500, meaning they are giving us $1500 for our car. That's just ###ing ridicule's, its all just so they can make as much profit as possible. I will never go back to this garage again.
Got mad said they where being silly and left-###s.
Pa

Comments

Ja
  12th of Feb, 2009
Had the same bad service with them, don't trust them !
Wh
  13th of Apr, 2012
Don't trust this outfit. Agressive sales talk, but do NOT keep to their undertakings ones you have handed over the money. They deny oral undertakings and will not honor their promises. Do not close the deal until they have delivered everything that was negotiated and promised. Very unethical sales people!!!
Ma
  24th of May, 2012
My recent dealings very poor and they advertise themselves as fun what a joke!
Shifty in practices - I went with my aunt and the aggressive sales talk from the financial guy was rude and my aunt agreed and went elsewhere.