Communications Publishing / Rip off artist or what

I ordered their supposed "Free Money Book" with about 9 "extra" books on September 28th 2007. They sure cashed my check in a hurry, but I have yet to see any book. You were supposed to see at least $10, 000.00 dollars in free money within six months, or you would be refunded the $30.00 you sent for the books. Of course their is no return address or phone number to call, no web page to visit, or any way to submit a complaint! Don't be fooled by scam artists that offer "free" anything. All I want is the books or a refund.

Va

Comments

• Co
      15th of Feb, 2011
    Communications Publishing - I don't seem to qualify for anything
    Communications Publishing

I got the book, Free Money, etc, but not the bonuses that were supposed to come with it. I don't seem to qualify for anything.

I'm a white single male. Most of the things were for old people, women, parents, if you live in a certain area, Jewish, Catholic, emergency medical services... Some you have to apply for a grant. You know what grant writing services charge?

I called a couple of the numbers and/or tried the websites and nothing happened. They've been disconnected or the company has moved-- I don't know.

Or, I don't have enough of an emergency. I'm living a precarious existence, below the poverty level but not a dire situation. So it was pretty much useless.

• St
      24th of Jul, 2011
    Communications Publishing - Rip off
    Communications Publishing

Received notice in mail to send $24.95 to Communications Publishing Box 996 Wall Street NY, NY. 10268-0996. I would then receive a book titled Billion Sources Want To Send You Free Cash. 100% Guarantee. Use this book for up to one year. If it dosen't bring you all the money you want, or if you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return it for your prompt refund. I sent Money Gram of $24.95 on September 9th 2010. I have never received the book. RIPOFF!!