Commercial Investigations, Inc.; CII; FCMS / scam? shady collections agency

1 6311 Van Nuys Boulevard, Suite #441Van Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-697-7141

This company called and talked up into sending them some of our overdue accounts, promising great rates and service. Due to them then demanding money up-front, money for litigation, and money for "closing" bankrupt accounts... we have sent them thousands, while only seeing a return of around $300. We got scammed!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!

Comments

• Ab
      3rd of Mar, 2009

These guys tried to do the same thing over and over. I was suppose to send them $3200 to start my case and right before I did I checked them out and found out they are a complete fraud from their address (UPS BOX) to every animal that picks up the phone. These people need to be in JAIL and I would go as far as to have them WATERBOARDED for them to never attempt to create these terrorist acts again. They talk and convince you to do this and that but then when you ask to see some proof they start terrorizing you. SHAME ON CII. They have an INC at the the but their licence in CA was suspended in 2002. DAMN THESE PEOPLE TO HELL

• Fl
      13th of Mar, 2009

The same happen to us, everytime you call them no body knows anything, there is a bunch of girls that the only thing they do is read a screen.

"We will call you back in 30 mins." ... always the same

Don't waste your time or your money with this people. It is not a serious company. They just know how to sell.

BE CAREFULL!!

• Na
      9th of Apr, 2009

I LOST 10000 DOLLARS BY GIVING THESE PEOPLE A CHANCE TO SETTLE A 100000 DOLLAR DEBT I GAVE THEM 10% OF BTHE DEBT OWED TO NEVER SEE IT AGAIN I DONT APPRECIATE PAYING FOR SOMEONES TRIP TO HAWAII

• Wf
      15th of Sep, 2009

do not use this company they are completely fraudulent

• Sh
      5th of Oct, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!! STAY AWAY! They will steal money from you for bogus lawsuits and collect from customers without disclosing to you they collected!! This scam is doing business under many names and there is a licensed CA attorney behind it, Randy Chang license # 237618, dba commercial investigations, dba forensicforwarder, dba forensic case management, dba rumson, bolling & associates, dba joseph, steven & associates. If you have been scammed too file a complaint with the CA state bar and the ftc! at http://ftc.gov! They do not have a valid corporation to even do business in CA, it's been suspended and the wont disclose a physical address. The address on their websites is a ups/ fed-ex mail drop box. They have over 300 complaints combined with the Better Business Bureau and a F rating. This company breaks the law daily, steals money, and tries to imply intimidation tactics to anyone who asks for their money back and threathens to go to the authorities. There are dozens of lawsuits against them throughout the US. Contact the ftc, CA state bar association, the Ventura and Los Angeles County District Attorneys office. Lets shut them down!

• Dd
      7th of Nov, 2009

this company CII Inc, also taken money from us. how come this people are still in business. Where is our lawinforcement. We need to kick their but and put them in jail. How come CA state bar association and district attorney are not doing anything about it. how far they are going to wait. this people are stealing and scaming people. please do something to these guys who are scaming and stealing and still in business. "where is law" ...

• Ge
      2nd of Nov, 2011

This sucks...at first it was also supposed to be just a percentage and then a few days later they called and said they spoke with the guy and he doesn't want to pay so they need $3000 to use attorneys on my behalf etc. I said I couldn't afford that so they said they'll pay half and I should pay half so I payed $1500 (when they asked for $3000) a few weeks later they said they are still doing an asset search meanwhile when they asked for my mony they said they found him and he has money but doesnt want to pay. Its been 2 years and NOTHING, yesterday I went to courthouse and asked for a copy of all actions on my case and saw that only in June of THIS year they tried to do an assignment of judgement but it got denied by the court, I am wondering if I should just cancel that, sue them and try and do the collections myself! This sucks because i am in serious financial trouble and could use both the money i paid them and my judgement!!