Commercial Bank International / banking

United Arab Emirates, Dubai Review updated:
I took out a mortgage with this bank who also offered a free credit card. Throughout the 4years I dealt with them they regularly took anywhere between 500 to 1000dhs extra out of my account without any explanation whatsoever. They ignore my many many emails and I also never got the free credit card. After dealing with their nonsense for many years I decided to sell the house, yet they dragged the process out nearly 1 full month which nearly lost me the sale. They made me drive to their head office which was 180km round trip and completely ignored me during the meeting while the buyers bank rep handed them a cheque to pay off my mortgage. The woman clearly just wanted to feel happy in her power to force me to do that as she didn't even say hello or ask me to sign a single thing. They charged extortionate fees and ridulous paper fees just to close my account. This is by far the worst of any bank I have ever dealt with in the world.
Mar 12, 2018

N  14th of Mar, 2018 by
Dear Customer,
We thank you for bringing this matter to our notice, please allow us to address your concerns and resolve the above issues, in order to be able to do so, please share your contact details with us.

Customer Care Team