Commercial Air, Inc. / Do Not Use Thieves and Rip Off

1 601 Ransdell Road, Lebanon, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 765 482-8121

I paid this company to do work on my commercial HVAC system. The work being done was well over $5, 000. Their employees stole parts from my old system and took them for scrap metal. I did not give them permission to do this. The work they did do was very sloppy and my system was still not working. I am in the process of contacting the better business bureau about this company but I figured I would post the complaint online for all customers to see. The office staff was extremely rude and tried to cover up lies.

The employees and owners of this business were very unprofessional. I would not hire them to install a window air conditioner or ceiling fan. If you need assistance go with another company but definitely don't use Commercial Air, Inc. in Lebanon IN.

Mi
Jan 14, 2015

Comments

• Co
      18th of Jan, 2016

This is the company responding. It is quite interesting that we've never heard of this person AND that we do absolutely no residential or service whatsoever. Our company does 100% government contract work - millions of dollars - not $5, 000 projects. This person is obviously either mistaken on what company they used or are intentionally trying to slander our company for absolutely no reason.