Commerce Consulting / Don't Bother Interviewing

1 Columbus, United States Review updated:

This is a scam. Don't apply. It's either event sales or door to door sales on commission. Pyramid scheme. Tons of these fake companies out there. Don't be fooled!

Comments

• Th
      2nd of Apr, 2009

Worked there for two days, just wanted to go out and try something straight out of school. While there I got run off porches, threatened, kicked out of apartment complexes. No way to make a living. Door to door, get ready to be told no, and why are you here. If you live to lie, this is a great job. Dont do it!

• Zh
      20th of Jul, 2009

I worked there. IT WAS AMAZING. THE BEST EXPERIENCE in sales I have ever had (not to mention the BEST sales resume builder ever, if you can knock doors, you can do anything). Not only do they teach you sales, they provide you with everything to make the sales. If you can't take "no", then why are you in sales? It is and always will be 20% will always say NO 60% are always on the "fence" and 20% will always say yes. I have 8+ months worth of sales figures to back this up. I was also ranked AT&Ts 6 top sales representative and made an average of $200-$1100 a week. YOU WORK WHAT YOU ARE WORTH, this person (yes you "thriller77)" obviously couldn't take the heat.

Remember thriller77: The customer is saying no to the product, NOT YOU. Should have stuck with it and seen what you could have obtained. You might have been one of the few to quit off my team, notice how I said few...

• Zh
      20th of Jul, 2009

I meant to Vote, DISAGREED.