Comfortshoesny.com / charged credit card but didnt ship shoes

1 428 3rd AveNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (212) 532-2579

SCAM!!! Stay away! They will charge your credit card, tell you the order will ship in a few days, then tell you its backordered. Then 2 or 3 months later youll never get your shoes, have to spend an hour on the phone with your credit card company to get your money back!

I dont no how these people are still in business! I'm complaining to yahoo two because they say something about a yahoo store on their website. They suck and should be shut down. Read the reviews and everyone has the same problems. The people that say they have good service must be lying or very lucky!

It took me a while, but my credit card company gave me my money back. I never got any shoes. Comfort shoes ny.com is a scam...the 10% discount they have advertised is useless because youll never get your shoes! You've been warned! Dont fall for their advertising like I did!!!

They even emailed me saying my posting was false because I spoke the truth about my order. Well, if they shipped the shoes in the first place I wouldn't be so angry and writting here about it!

Il

More Comfortshoesny.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      9th of Jul, 2009

As we commented to your previous posting, reply to our email and we would be more than willing to resolve any error that has taken place. Since you continue to attack us with lies and have no desire to resolve what we have done wrong, it is quite obvious that you have not placed an order on our website and was never charged. If you did, you would have our correct phone number.

• Il
      10th of Jul, 2009

Hey stupid from Comfortshoesny.com - why would I try and bother with your lack of customer service and more frustration? Read my previous postings you boob. My credit card company refunded my money.

I've already ordered my shoes elesewhere, so why would I want to go through more frustration with your scam anyway?

10th of Jul, 2009

Your language and grammar along with your unwillingness to allow us to resolve your complaint not only confirms you have not shopped with us, but gives us a clear understanding of the lack of professionalism of this website.

12th of May, 2010

I am from Canada i ordered shoes from this Company in Feb and my credit card was charged to date i have not received my order.I hope we can get to the bottom soon
    M cheverie

27th of May, 2010

I have yet to receive my 2 orders. I've emailed repeatedly, and have received no response. There's no phone number, only and email address. This is a phantom and fraud company as far as I'm concerned. I'm also a nurse, Bet your [censor] I'm letting all of my nursing buddy's know where NOT to order shoes from.

• Tm
      28th of Jun, 2010

i also ordered shoes, was told they were on backorder. so i waited, and waited, finally i canceled my order and have yet to receive my refund!! i ordered in february!!

7th of Jul, 2010

I had the same experience with comfortshoesny. I would like to get some folks together and hire and attorney. I am sick of people being taken. I never received my shoes nor refund of over $100.00/ they said they were on back order. someone is getting rich . I t really infuriates me to no end. JERKSSSS

7th of Jul, 2010

I am gatheing all names and amounts to submit to my attorney. I will gladly give everyone their money back
    when he files suit. If you would like to participate just send your name and amount due to you. I am a good person and a social worker. I help females who need a home and safe environment to live in. The shoes I ordered were for one of my residents and she was so disappointed when we never received them.

My address is 103 stoney creek dr
    Florence al 35633 phone number 2567667307

• Lk
      20th of Jul, 2010

I returned two pairs of shoes to comfortshoesny in april totalling over $200.00; i have emailed many many times and there is no number to call. Now i have no shoes and they have my 200.00; how do they get away with this? and why doesnt people with more power than me either investigate or find out why they are doing this; this is rude, dishonest and a scam; how do people live w/themselves taking advantage and lying to others; i teach high schoolers and try to teach them honesty and doing the right thing, obviously i could teach this company a few things.
    thanks