ComfortShoesNY / Customer Service

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered a pair of clogs from this company and was charged and given an approx delivery date. 10 days later, nothing. I contacted them for a status update and was given a new shipment date. Days later nothing. I again contacted them and was given yet another shipment dated (the process at this time was more that 1 month old and counting). I cancelled my order and requested a refund. Now some 20 days later still no refund. This is deplorable and unacceptable. ComfortShoesNY is not reputable and I would never order from them again. y the way I order the shoes from another company and received them in about 6 days. I just want my money back. Reg48

Re

Comments

• Su
      29th of Apr, 2010
    ComfortShoesNY - shoes paid for but never received
    Comfort Shoes NY
    428 3rd Ave NY
    ComfortshoesNY.Com

March 11 2010 I ordered 3 paris of shoes. I received several emails informing me the shoes would ship.

I awaited patiently however still no delivery. I finally cancelled the order April 13 2010 still as of today April 28 I have not received the credit to my credit card.

• Nb
      17th of May, 2010
    ComfortShoesNY - Can't get mey refund
    ComfortShoesNY

In November I ordered a pair of "Brown Tooled " danskos. I was told my card would not be charged until my shoes were shipped. My card was charged in Dec. In Jan I still had no shoes! Canceled order in Feb. Was told my credit card would be credited. March no credit, said they would send me a check. Still no money its the middle of May.

• Ke
      22nd of May, 2010
    ComfortShoesNY - order not sent
    comfortshoesny
    comfortshoesny.com

i ordered a pair of shoes on april 14, 2010. they emailed and said shoes were backordered and would be shipped on 5/3. after several attempts at communication i have yet to receive the shoes or a credit to my card which they charged on the first day. this company posts that they have resolved some complaints but the people have said not so. help|

• Li
      23rd of Jul, 2010
    ComfortShoesNY - shoes paid for but never received
    ComfortShoesNY
    ComfortShoesNY.com

Ordered a pair of shoes online. They charged my credit card and told me the shoes were being shipped and I never received the product. I sent multiple emails telling them I never received the shoes. They then told me they were out of stock and they would refund my money. This is now 8 months later and I have yet to receive a dime let alone my shoes!!! How can they get away with this???? How much money have they scammed from people? Isnt it funny they only have an email address. No phone number or mailing address to be found! I am definitely going to continue my fight! It is about the principal now!