Comfort Suites / False smoking claim

1 7200 Fun Center WayTukwila, WA, United States Review updated:

The hotel is charging us an additional $350 for "smoking" in the room. Neither my husband nor myself have EVER smoked. The owner will not return my calls, the general manager just keeps saying that they have a comforter from our room with cigarette burns in it as well as sending me an email claiming to have gone "upstairs" to check the room out (funny, our room was on the 1st floor). I did sign a form upon checking in at the hotel about being charged for damage to a room due to smoking, but figured that was not a problem since neither one of us smoke. Plan on taking this as far as possible to have this false charge removed from our credit card and receive an apology from this hotel. No one that I know and have told this story to will ever stay at a Choice hotel!!

Va

Comments

• Sl
      22nd of Aug, 2012
    Comfort Suites - I am mortified by this experience and they SHOULD be concerned
    Comfort Suites

I travel weekly overnight for work. I checked in to my room, location was first floor nearest the pool on the left. There were burn holes in the comforter as well as 5-6 red and brown large stains on the bedspread. Sheets had brown “flecks’ in them and there was even a spider walking on the pillow, chicken bone next to the nightstand and giant cobweb next to the bed. I took and have videos of all of this to document my experience. I am usually a Hilton user and accidentally was booked by travel to this hotel. I was appalled to see this room and was offered another. I refused as I do not believe in the cleanliness provided by Choice hotels. The evening manager did not want to see my video and seemed unmoved by my situation. I am mortified by this experience and they SHOULD be concerned.

• 4r
      11th of May, 2015

The EXACT SITUATION HAPPENED TO US!!! The GM would not give us a bill, said in a phone call we had smiked in that room and he even had his employees LIE for him! We are disputing his false claims now with our credit card company. It took us roughly 10 days to get a bill. Rude, omg, I've never been talked to that way in my life. The sheister even told me a web site to go complain on! Sure enough, we r NOT the only victims here, plenty more out here. I sense a CLASS ACTION SUIT COMING!!!This is so wrong, so so wrong. Smh, good luck to you.