Comfort Shoes NYcredit card charged without order delivery

1 Review updated:

BEWARE! My experience with Comfortshoesny.com is the worst I ever had with internet purchasing. I placed my order on April 24, my credit card was billed on May 5, today (June 26) no shipment and no response to my e-mails about order cancellation. E-mail is the only way to communicate with them and not every e-mail was answered. For 2 months this company lied to me about sending my order “early next week”, “by June 15” and so on. In their last two e-mails they did not even bother to apologize for the delay and the problems they caused by charging me for the shoes I never got.

Re

Comments

• Gr
      Jun 30, 2009

Same thing here. I bought a pair of berkinstock sandals and bought from here because I got 10% off all the other competitors. That was a month ago and still no sandals or emails. Luckliy, I used my AmEx card, so I can get my money back if I don't get a response from my previous emails.

• Ph
      Jul 01, 2009

Same thing here. I ordered some shoes but didn't even get an email confirmation. My cc was charged and no shoes!

• Li
      Jul 09, 2009

Same thing here...ordered in April, charged in April, no shoes by June, cancelled order in June. Middle of July and no refund.

Give me my money back!!!

Jul 09, 2009

Calisurfer1 has been emailed twice about the untrue statements and allegations made and has not replied. ComfortShoesNY.com and it's owner does not and has never had any correlation to the businesses referenced.

This individual has been asked to provide his/her name and/or order # to resolve any possible error that might have taken place with an online order, but there has been no attempt to reach a resolution. Therefore it is safe to assume Calisurfer1 is not a customer of ComfortShoesNY.com nor had any shopping experience with ComfortShoesNY.com.

Jul 09, 2009

iluvnyc has been emailed twice to resolve any possible error that has taken place with an online order placed on our website, but the individual has not replied.
    iluvnyc, If you would like us to provide you customer service, please allow us to assist you. If not, then be honest and admit that you never had a shopping experience with us.

• As
      Jul 10, 2009

OMG I SHOULD'VE SEARCHED THIS SITE BEFORE I ORDERED THE SHOES!!

I CONTACTED MY DISCOVER CARD. I TOLD THEM TO CANCEL MY ORDER BUT THEY TRY TO KEEP EXTENDING THE DAY OVER AND OVER! SO I SAID NO AND TOLD THEM JUST CANCEL THE SHOES AND NOW NO REPLY!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY DISCOVER DOES NOT REFUND THE CHARGE?! WHO DO I CONTACT NEXT?!

Jul 21, 2009

I wishe I´ve read this before. I just placed an order last Sunday and the order status has not changed. Tried to call and no phone number in the website. I wanted expedite shipping. I´m trying to cancel the order and I´ve had no luck with e-mails... no response.

• Gr
      Jul 31, 2009

I posted a comment about 30 days ago about not getting my sandals. Well, I have an upate. I did receive a not so nice email analyzing every sentence of my post, but after I emailed back rebutting their analysis, I received a much nicer email.
    It appears that the Birkenstock standals and size that I ordered were out of stock almost everywhere due to a birkenstock production issue. (I found that out myself as I tried to order from other sites, but most other sites wouldn't let me buy them because they were out of stock) I was offered the more expenseive pair of leather Birkenstock sandals that were nearly $40.00 more at no cost to me. I was told that their customer service policy was going to be reviewed and changed as needed. I have received the sandals and they are what they said I would receive.
    This whole transaction was unfortunate, and had a rocky beginning, but they did eventually make things (more than) right.

• Na
      Aug 01, 2009

Too bad I didn't read these comments before ordering from this company. I ordered a pair of flip-flops on May 23rd. I was told that they would be shipped in 1-2 weeks. On June 10th (2.5 weeks later) I was advised that they would not be shipped until June 22nd. Finally on July 6th, nearly 7 weeks after placing this order, the flip-flops were shipped to me. After wearing them no more than five times, the entire sole fell off one of them. I contacted Comfort Shoes, and it was suggested that perhaps I should have ordered a higher quality brand!!! Comfort Shoes does NOT stand behind what they sell. They will NOT take these flip-flops back, claiming that it is not their fault that THEY sold a poor-quality product, rather it is the fault of Cudas, the manufacturer. I did not buy these from Cudas, I bought them from Comfort Shoes, a really lousy retailer with extremely poor "customer service".

• Ca
      Aug 01, 2009

Wow, all my posts have been removed. Comfortshoesny.com and Lord Jonhs Bootery are the same company according to voicemails to me from John Kyriannis, owner of both. If you need to call them, the number is [protected]

• 1g
      Feb 17, 2010

Order placed Dec 2009.
    Had same experience as many posts above. After 4 weeks and no shoes or shipping info, the order was cancelled. The cancellation was acknowledged but, 3 weeks later and still, no credit. I would not order anything again from this company! I plan on reporting them to the BBB and Consumer Affairs. Highly suggest you all do the same!!

• Pe
      Apr 29, 2010

i had a similar experience. ordered some shoes, kept getting emails saying they were on back order.after a month i sent an email saying i wanted my money back. now here it is nearly may and still no refund.i ordered at the end of january. would not recomend to anyone. think they are a scam company. i am going to report them, has gone way to far.

• Cr
      May 17, 2010
    Comfort Shoes NY - No product, no refund
    Comfort Shoes NY

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! On December 28th, I ordered and was charged for some shoe inserts. An email said that they would ship in 4-7 days. Every time I emailed, I was told they were delayed about 3 weeks. Finally on April 16th, I canceled the order and was told I would get a refund. NO REFUND I don't even get a reply when I email now. THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! I filed a compaint with the BBB and plan to file as many complaints online to keep other people away from this company.

Jun 09, 2010

I had the same experience, placed my order in march email said they were out of stock and they would ship in 2 weeks next email said they would ship april 26, since then no answers to my emails. so i guess no shoes or refund from this company. I reported them to BBB a Comsumer affairs.

Sassy_San44

Jun 25, 2010

the same thing happened to me. I placed an order in Feb, was told, two week, s thenmore then, end of april, then told that they would let me know...they charged my card tho, back in february...luckily, amex was very good and gave me the credit now and are investigating.

• Cy
      Sep 13, 2010

I ordered shoes the frist week in march and was charged that day. I then cancelled them at the end of April because they still hadn't shipped. It is September 13th and they have not refunded my money or sent the shoes. They don't have a number to call and they won't respond to my emails. AWFUL company!!! DO NOT order from them!!!

• Zi
      Nov 29, 2010

I received $117.28, December 12, 2009. I returned them, they did not fit. I tried all of 2010 to get a refund. The last I heard from was April 23, 2010 saying they would resubmit to their billing dept. and the credit would be processed promptly. Never happened.

• Cy
      Jun 03, 2016
    Comfort Shoes NY - Horrible Company
    Comfort Shoes NY

Placed an order for shoes on-line April 11, 2010. Listed as shipping in 4-7 days. When shoes not recieved in 2 weeks I contacted them with my inquiry. The reponse was that they would arrive on or before May5, 2010. When the shoes did not arrive as promised I contacted them again & failed to receive a response. I have contacted them 3 mopre times without response. The charge for the shoes I ordered went through on my April billing statement.
    There is NO phone number listed as an alternate contact method.