Comfort Line Windows / Bad windows

1 US Review updated:

I had all of our windows chnged to this companies product. Some are having weather stripping and sealing problems. I have been trying for several months to get them to honor their warranty. I am now holding on long disgtance phone for 11 minutes.

Ja

Comments

• Le
      Sep 18, 2009

My sister-in-law introduced me to a New York Stock Exchange company that will have a provider law firm send that company a letter on your behalf for $36. The letter they sent for me worked right away. I had vinyl windows and texture coating done to my house. Let's just say the job did not go well. One letter from the law firm is powerful. Anyways, let me know if your interested.

Jeremy
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Jw
      Apr 02, 2018

We have had a very unpleasant experience with Comfort Line. One of our eighteen windows has a broken seal. I contacted the company and was told by the representative that a Metropolitan Window person would contact
    me. That part did happen. It was during this conversation that Kathy told me I would be responsible for all costs including a service charge, shipping and handling, installation, and the panel itself. What a deal! I want nothing to do with a company that cannot stand behind their product and I would hope that others interested in replacement windows would seriously consider any other company.

• Mi
      Dec 01, 2018

How hard is it to take out a sash and replace it about 2 minutes. I sure someone can do it. Are they suppose to jump on a plane from ohio to get to your house...then the price would be 20%more. at least they gave you the product.
    Did you read the warranty? Do you know how silly your post sounds...