Comfort Line / Spa N A Box

1 2717 N. Tamiami TrailN Ft Myers, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-997-6366

I have had a Spa N A Box for just over a year and have had nothing but problems. The latest is a leak under the power pack and I was told I would
have to buy a new one for almost $500 - I have also had to consistently replace parts. And it is not working at all.

Comments

Jo
  16th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I can help you if you still need assistance. Just check my profile and contact me.

Bl
  11th of Sep, 2009

After 1year my power pack just died. looking for a better replacement pool is good.

Sh
  20th of Sep, 2009

I have had my spa in a box for 3 yrs, in the first yr, they had to replace the pump which I had to pay the shipping and then i was sent one that did not work. Now my pump does not work at all and it would cost 420.00 plus shipping and exchange, I would be looking at close to 800.00, now is that fair when it cost me 1200.00 to buy it new. I will never buy another one that I can only get parts from the states, so I went and bought a real spa WITH SEATS.

Shar,
Ottawa, Ontario

Ch
  30th of Apr, 2010

I have had a Spa N A Box for just over 2 syear and have had nothing but problems. at end of last summer dicover a problem with filter system which i repaired for $350.00T. By the time Oceantis returned power pack itas too late for me to use so today i attenpted to set up at which time i realise there is a leak under the power pack and I was told I would
have to buy a new one for almost $500 - as it was damaged during mailing and they are responsible for damage after thirty days.

Charmaine

Ju
  7th of Sep, 2010

I have had my spa in box for 4 years now. The first year the power pack went and luckily I was able to get another one since it was still under warranty. Since then I had to send the power pack in for repair 3 times. This last time I paid over $200 for them to repair it, that was in June 2010. Now, September 2010 the same problem and was told that the warranty was for 30 days and I would have to send it back again for repair. Who knows how much that will cost. I've decided not to even bother. The power pack is costing me more than the spa itself. I give up..

El
  28th of Sep, 2010

Where do you send it for repair? I've had my spa n box since 2005 with no problems whatsoever, until earlier this summer. When we plug in the power pack, the jets come on automatically and they won't turn off. So we couldn't use it all summer or risk the jets buring out. I don't know where to take the power pack for repair (we live in Pennsylvania). Thanks for your help.

Do
  19th of Feb, 2011

I would never recommend this. I had to buy a new power pack because the original one had corrosion on the sensors. But I went by the directions, used the right chemicals and still broke. Now after 9 months on a brand new one, I have an en2 code which I'm told needs to be replaced for$275 + shipping. Come on... Really!!!
Don't waste your money on spa n a box, you'll end up paying the same amount as you would a real one.

Rn
  1st of May, 2012

Such a shame that the power pack is made of cheap plastic...otherwise, this spa would be great! The power pack was replaced once while under warranty, then I had to replace it myself because it was leaking, the one they replaced it with was defective, so back it went again. Then that one eventually started leaking from the bottom (again!!). I was able to have the leak sealed and 2 days later, the sensors went!! That was it for me! Such a cheaply made product...evidently, that's how this company makes its money...great price for the spa itself but you have to keep replacing the equipment. This company definitely does not stand behind its product. Don't waste your money or time with this company!!

Be
  24th of Jun, 2012

Our power pack went too and it was noisy and it leaked ... no need to replace its not worth the money ... GARBAGE