Comfort Inn University / Stole my laptop!

1 3508 Mt. Moriah RdDurham, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 919-490-4949

My experience there was decent, until I made the mistake of accidentally leaving my laptop in the room. As soon as I realized, I contacted them, they informed me they had it and would mail it right away. I gave them my credit card to charge shipping. I never received it, and made multiple calls inquiring about it and was always told to call either that evening, or the next morning, and multiple times was told I would receive a call back. The calls backs never occurred, and not once was anyone able to provide any assistance.

They eventually told me they did not have it, this being after they confirmed it was there, and told me they would file an insurance claim. The insurance claim was subsequently denied because no one at the hotel ever remembers speaking with me. In other words, no one wanted to lose their job.

The hotel itself was sub par, and the customer service the worst I have ever experienced, and I was staying there on gold club membership with Comfort Inn, I would hate to see how they treated their non-preferred customers. I would not suggest staying at this hotel, and if you do, lock up your valuables!!!

Comments

Pe
  12th of May, 2008

It's a shame that people seem to be getting more and more sinful. But, it will all come out in "The Wash".