Comfort House / Avoid them

Avoid these idiots like the plague! I ordered a humidifier that attaches to my furnace. They sent me one that was used. It had hair and lint stuck in the gum that holds the parts envelope closed and the whole thing smelled like mildew. It was disgusting. I emailed and asked for a replacement. I sent it back to them and got an email stating that they had received it. After ten days of not hearing from them, I emailed again. They said that it was processing. Another ten days passed and I called and demanded a refund. They gave me the purchase price only. I got screwed out of $20 shipping costs because they sell garbage.

Gr

Comments

• Je
      10th of Feb, 2009

Company response:

We sell new and factory sealed merchandise. We carry two items that meet the description of the one described in this review. We have searched our sales records back to 2007 and we do not have any record of a sale to a “Greg” for either product.

During the past 160 days, we have received exactly two returns of these items. One was because the client ordered the wrong model and they exchanged it for the other model. The second was because it was not the capacity the client required.

In addition to these discrepancies, the time frames stated for a resolution by “Greg” are not even remotely close to the speed in which issues are resolved here. Based on the facts, we do not believe this purchase had anything at all to do with our company.

J. Gornstein, President

• Li
      9th of Sep, 2010

be wary and stay away from this company.i agree with greg. this company sells defective merchandise and when you email or contact them by phone about the defective merchandise theyre response is that they dont believe the customer and then they want proof of there defective merchandise.instead of taking there product back and give a full refiund they give you a hassle like if the customer has any reason to lie for the cheap stuff they sell anyway.