Comfort Experts / Bad service

United States Review updated:
Comfort Experts
This company will not just do the work but will make the cost go way up. I have found out that the company does not address complaints well this is the said by BBB. My sister has had them out on four visits and the unit has never been fixed.

N  11th of Apr, 2013 by
Hi, my name is Erika. I am a manager in customer service at Comfort Experts. We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. I would like to get my service manager involved and come to a resolution for you. Please contact our offices at 817-335-3166. Thank you.
N  29th of Jul, 2013 by
Worse company I have ever seen od dealt with. Comfort experts is same as hobsons. Your can follow all of the different names around .Hobsons Air Conditioning installed a Heatpump AC Unit in My Home. This unit should not have been installed in my home because it violates Hud and manufacturers codes. During the install they severly damaged our home. They cut gapping wholes in our floors and left us exposed to bacteria that made us sick. I developed pnemonia. They were told imediately of the problem and came out and just tried to cover the damage making it worse. They shreaded my underbelly and insullation in 4 different areas causing moisture to get into our home. Our floors are warping and carpets are wet. We have dry wall seperating and falling. Our kitchen cabinets are seperating from our wall. We had to stay in Hotels for days. I had to purchase an air purifier and put it into a room just to try to help our health issues. They refused to give me insurance information until I filed a complaint with TDLR. One of the adjusters had to stay out side because of the contaminants in our home. . I have to self pay for my wifes medical. I have given them chances to make this right and they seem to just think I am stupid.
D  29th of Jul, 2013 by
They will lie cheat and steal