Comet Cleaners / Bad service

1 United States

A Wedding Dress is on of the most memorable things in life that most want to preserve. I took my dress in to have this done! The service took 5 weeks to complete. I checked on my dress every week, everytime I was promised something different.No phone calls or follow through from anyone working at this location, even the owner could not even show me that he even cared about keeping us as customers.He argued with me about the price $145, refused to even cut me any kind of a break do to his own neglect of his own business. I spend about $500 a year on dry cleaning and that $145 that he would not cut me a break on just costed him more than $145. I realize everything has a price but customer service is priceless. In this economy, can small business really afford to lose just one customer or one sale. The answer is very simple, NO! Word of mouth is a very powerful resource today, so please don't give this business the opportunity to lose your business. This owner demonstrated the true meaning of GREED vs. SERVICE.

Ne