Comedy Central / playing the girls gone wild commercials

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Why do I have to be subjected to naked freaking girls when I'm watching comedy central. Do you all believe that no women can have a sense of humor? Because those commercials are definately geared towards perverted pent up horny guys. I don't know why me or my family has to see this just because we like the programming on comedy central. I know there has to be more of us out there that thinks this should be taken off their ads.

More Comedy Central Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      19th of Feb, 2010

These commercials are being played on Friday and Saturday nights at 1 a.m and later. These adds are never on in the normal hours of the day. This is the kind of stuff you're going to see late at night.

• Ed
      28th of Jul, 2013

Do we really need so much "Futurama"? I like stand up comedy, and you guys hardly ever put any on. You put on tons of a cartoon. Put futurama on the Disney channel with cartoons. Please...there is a lot of stand up comedy out there. Please schedule more of it.

Ed Thomas
    etbug1@yahoo.com

• Tb
      24th of Mar, 2016

I am complaining about a Comercial I just seen on Comedy Central at 6:45 pm on a Thursday night, a commercial regarding NOT SAFE and basically implies a tisket a tasket, you've got something on your *di**k... this is not appropriate at this time, please do something about this crap.

• Er
      24th of Aug, 2016

I watched Larry Wilmore really didn't like T.D.S. that much. Tolerated because Larry was next. So guess what? I don't watch C.C. anymore. You lost a watcher. I had been watching it for about 20 years. Maybe more.

• Th
      10th of Nov, 2017

puerto ricans are being burned by the thosands with out recording cause of deaths.families are losing millions of dollars in fema help.and Mr john keeper and producer renta luczate believe they are cleaver saying our misery is a conspiracy to turn swing state. how insensitive can your company be joking of people losingg their homes and land.SAD. T Molina @ molina30@juno.com