Comcast.net / terrible experience
As an retired IT person, I have never seen a company do more to frustrate me when I use their website. First you changed the website front page and getting any valuable news was trashed, so now I find other websites to get my news. Then you came up with a new email site It is totaly non-functional. If I have to get more then one email address/ send or bbc at a time to send a copy to more then one address or a bbc copy to myself I need to go to the address book 2, maybe 4 times. I guess you would rather I went with another company, because at this point you have giving me no other choice.
You need to do some surveying of your customer base before you summarily change your website, or be smart enough to offer several different sites for your current customers. Now most of the your young customers are using cellphones and instant messaging, but alot of the early customers want the email and surfing the web, the way it was originally setup.
I hope you have been smart enough not to change you business website or you will find yourself not serving any customers.
More Comcast.net Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice! 
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising