Comcast / Xfinity / property damage
When the techs. came out to install cable on Thursday the 16 of July they stepped through the garage ceiling and tried to say it fell from vibration.
They tore down the entire sheet of drywall to hide the truth.
They didn't want to leave the damaged area as that would have shown what really happened.
I had contact with a gentleman from Xfinity and he took the info from me.
My ticket # is [protected]/
He said the insurance adjuster would be in contact with me but as of today August 8th I've heard nothing from anyone.
Service address is 2657 Roxbury Circle, North Port Fl. 34287
I want information on this matter now !.
Updated by DON Bodkins, Aug 08, 2018
Still waiting on reply
More Comcast / Xfinity Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice! 
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising