Comcast / Xfinity / double billing
1762 Dogwood Drive, Marco island, FL 34145
Issue: I maintained a business internet account and a separate personal account.
Personal Account: [protected]
Comcast Business Account: [protected]
As I no longer needed Static IP, in 2016 I requested termination of the business account and added the high speed internet to my personal account
Accordingly, the technician arrived, changed out the modem and I presumed the bulling of $185.75 per month would cease. It has not. I contacted Comcast approximately 1 month ago and was advised they would resolve it and refund all my payments. I was provided with a "case number" EQ4173. The telephone assistant sold me additional product but there has been no refund and I continue to receive a bill.
I hereby demand full reimbursement of all overages I have paid plus interest. This has been frustrating; I have another account iat my business with yr company and try to be reasonable but this is abuse.
More Comcast / Xfinity Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services