Comcast / SMB Ordercustomer reps

Comcast Business
222 New Park Dr Berlin, CT 06037
3303 Main St Springfield, MA 01107
O: [protected]

Bottom line is Attitude is horrific, especially from Paul Fergusson.

below is a copy of my last email to him, if you would like to see his response call me.
[protected]. My name is Robert A. Wescott and I am the systems administrator for the IT department. We are looking into another supplier for the following reason. When I quote a price to a customer, I stick to it. I don't raise the price the day I'm supposed to deliver.

Paul,

Below is a copy of the email chain between you and Melody Munson. The chain started with a conference call between you, Melody Munson., our Internet consultant Arthur Clark and Myself, System Administrator here at RamarHall.
The reason for the conference call was that we were being over charged for years for inadequate service. In your own words in an email to Melody:

Hello Melody

I wanted to circle back and check in again as we have yet to interact since my coming aboard here at Comcast.
As your dedicated Network Solutions Manager, I want to be sure I am communicating regularly, making sure things are going smoothly, and inquiring about current objectives, priorities and initiatives as it pertains to your ongoing IT strategies.

On another note, your fiber terms are long expired and drastically overpriced since bandwidth continues to decrease in price. It is a good time to investigate how to leverage current options and pricing structures.

I look forward to hearing back, and scheduling a time for a meet and intros.

That was in October, we signed the contract that YOU PRESENTED TO US and agreed upon price. Installation was supposed to be this month? Now you want to change the price and have us sign another contract? My answer to you is NO.
In the meantime, I intend to make my dissatisfaction with Comcast customer service known to Comcast Headquarters. When we quote a job, we stick to the price. Apparently Comcast does not. As for customer service it has been non-existent and when requested slow to respond. You admit to charging us for drastically overpriced service, then offer us a better deal, and 2 months later go up on the price before the service even starts?

Did I get that Right?

Phone: [protected]
Cell Phone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]

Email: robert.[protected]@ramarhall.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole purpose of intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message

ITAR CONTROLLED: The technical data described in this document is controlled under the International Traffic In Arms Regulation (ITAR),
And May Not Be Exported To A Foreign Person, Either In The U.S. Or Abroad, Without A License Or Exemption From The U.S. Department Of State.

Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2018 9:00 PM
Subject: RE: 1Gb Cable order revision
Importance: High

Hi Melody. I did uncover an issue with this order and it just circled back to me on Friday when it was in que for activation

As you already have existing services that we are upgrading, I was not supposed to layer in promotional discounts which are reserved for new customers only. (see below)
With that, I have attached the revision docs which removes the promo. Price goes up 90 bucks. However, you are still decreasing costs substantially over the fiber.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Middlefield, CT

Please get the attached back to me asap so I can get his out to William for turning up the Services.

Paul

Hello,

You will need to resubmit with updated docs reflecting no promo pricing.This is not available to curren SMB clienet per the below restrictions Term Acquisition Rule Products Required Business Rules Sales System Availability
▸ Minimum 2 year
▸ New Acquisition
▸ OBSR Core can utilize CL2 SP BI rates for
existing Video ONLY customer adding BI and
recontracting with video plus pricing
▸ OBSR Core can use CL2 SP BI rates for

Comcast Business Services
Western New England Region
222 New Park Dr, Berlin, CT 06037
Office: [protected]

"We will deliver a superior experience to our customers every day. Our products will be the best and we will offer the most customer-friendly and reliable service in the market

Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:39 AM
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] 2nd Request

Thanks

Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 3:13 PM
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] 2nd Request

Hi Melody.. The progress on the project usually comes through a different resource after my initial Involvement. But, let me see what I can ascertain by tracking the order.

Ill be back in touch asap

Paul

Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 3:07 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] 2nd Request

Hi Paul, Is there a date for the implementation of the new contract services? We had discussed December 1st. However I am guessing since I have not heard from you that there must be a problem.

Melody Munson
Office Manager

[protected]-Phone
[protected]-Fax

From: Melody Munson
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 2:08 PM
To: 'Melody Munson'
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] RE: Cable bandwidth options/price reductions

Hi Paul, do you haver a date for the New Internet for our company?

From: Melody Munson
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 8:15 AM
To: 'Ferguson, Paul'
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] RE: Cable bandwidth options/price reductions

Hi Paul, attached is the contract for the new services

Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 4:30 PM
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] RE: Cable bandwidth options/price reductions

Here you go, see attached

Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 2:57 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: Cable bandwidth options/price reductions

Hi Paul, we are interested in
Voice x 5 Basic TV 1GB internet $ 670.00

Thanks

Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 2:39 PM
Subject: Cable bandwidth options/price reductions

Melody

The way this would work is that we would add the desired bandwidth under a new term to your old existing Cable voice and TV acct.
This will update those services, deliver our current modernized equipment and layer in the internet bandwidth. We would then disconnect the old fiber.

Your current costs are 10 Mb Ethernet $766, voice/TV $ 250. Total $ 1016.00

Adding the internet to your current voice/TV can be done in the following options

Voice line x 5 / Basic TV 75 Mb internet $410.00

222 New Park Dr Berlin, CT 06037
3303 Main St Springfield, MA 01107
O: [protected]

• Updated by RobertWescott, Dec 04, 2018

I would like a call from somebody at Comcast Headquarters today.

Robert A. Wescott
    Phone: [protected]
    Cell Phone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

• Updated by RobertWescott, Dec 04, 2018

Earlier today I requested someone contact me by phone. it is 1:00 PM and no call,

we have been paying over $1000.00 a month for Comcast service for many years,

Apparently we haven't paid enough to warrant a phone call from someone at Comcast.

Ro