Comcast Offers / High Speed Internet / rebates not received

1 1095 Orchard Circle South, #7TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 512 699 8430

I had applied for and got connection for High Speed Internet with comcast through the internet. They had promised rebate of $100 for internet, $49.95 for modem , $ 30. I have filled all the forms and sent it to them by 11/15/07 but I have received no response whatsoever from them. They do not even have phone nos to contact.

Comments

Ch
  12th of Dec, 2007

Most rebates I've sent in take at least 30-60 days to get back - did you keep a copy of the paperwork you sent in ? the number of days that they will send you your money is usually printed on that paperwork. if you don't have the paperwork, i suggest in the future you make a copy before you send in the mail.

Also, they will not contact you to let you know they got the paperwork, as there are hundreds of people filing the same paperwork for refunds that you did - so it's pretty impossible unless you want them to take a year to get you your refund money back.

Be patient, if you filled out the forms properly and included all the bells and whistles they requested, you should be getting a check in the mail soon.

Mi
  28th of Dec, 2007

Refer to the terms of your rebate. It states rebate checks take between 10-16 weeks to process, which is a bit long but not unheard of.

Mi
  16th of Jan, 2008

I went through the same exact thing, but only I submitted my forms in May 2007. I have received nothing!!! Called numerous phone numbers and checked websites. Nothing. I am very mad. Any suggestions???