Comcast Digital Voice / paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
We called Comcast to find out where we could buy the phone modem so we could stop paying 3.00 a month to rent it and what we found out was really irritating. They told me that the phone modem cannot be purchased by the public that we have to have it for the phone service so we have to pay the 3.00 a month to rent it. My point is, if it is not for sale to the general public and we HAVE TO HAVE IT if we have the phone service, the 3.00 should have been included in our monthly rate! When the modem was installed the service person said... you can purchase one of these at Best Buy if you won't want to pay the rental fee. So this is what we were trying to do!
I know, it is just 3.00 a month but it is the point that it should have been included in the price not an additional fee. Anyone else that might feel this way should email Comcast! When I spoke with Customer Service the other day they told me to file a complaint and if enough people do they might make them available to be purchased!
More Comcast Digital Voice Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast - Atlanta, Georgia - comcast internet is nothing but trouble! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"
- Comcast / Xfinity - property damage 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching