Comcast / scam and abuse!
I'm a travel rn with a home in pennsylvania and traveled to fresno, california. I subscribed to comcast and received the cable box as needed. When my assignment was over I called comcast to discontinue my service. The comcast representative confirmed my call and was told the d/c date and to leave the cable box for the technician to pick up as he was to be in that apartment complex, so I did. Now i'm told that I owe over $100. 00 for that damn cable box.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"
- Comcast / Xfinity - property damage 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching