Comcast Cable In Illinois / false advertising and overcharging
I signed on with comcast two months ago for a one year contract for 29.95 including hbo.
Now two months later they cancelled my hbo and are charging me the same 29.95 and are basically telling me too bad we can do what we like.
I am taking them to small claims court this week.
Do not use comcast... They are theives!!!
More Comcast Cable In Illinois Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"
- Comcast / Xfinity - property damage 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching