Comcast Cable Corp Philadelphia / fee for paying your bill over the phone

1 United States

For years we have been paying our Comcast cable bill by phone with a Visa debit card. Our household has cable telvision, internet, and telephone with Comcast. Our monthly bill is usually $ 181.00 amonth. Nice chunk of change right ?. Well yesterday I go to pay the monthly bill by phone, now there is a $ 2.00 fee to PAY YOUR BILL ????? by phone. Now it gets better, If you need to speak with a real person to pay the bill its $ 4.00. The economy is in the tank, people are not paying thier bills, banks are going under, I pay my bills and am being bilked for it . I dont think so. Hey Comcast, guess what, no more. I have been hounded by Verizon For a year to switch to them. If they tell me I can pay by phone and not be charged for giving them money I will switch. Comcast will just have to find another to help them pay the overpaid members of thier sports franchises, The Sixers suck, an so do the Flyers. Rippin Off The Working People Who Pay Thier Bills, You folks at Comcast are really great americans. I, m not paying for your new skyscraper in center city either!.