Comcast / scam and cheating
Hurricane IKE, Comcast is valuing their Electronic Boxes that are required and provided by Comcast at over 400.00 each. These used boxes can not have a fair market value of what they are claiming. They are instructing their customers to claim these units at an inflated price on their Homeowners Insurance and paying the inflated claim to Comcast. This is insurance fraud. Every single person that has been told to do this should file a claim with the FCC. I hope someone flies a Class Action lawsuit against Comcast and puts these rip-off artist in Jail.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver