Comcast Aka: Time Warner Cable Aka: Texas Telemarketing Inc / telemarketing harassment
I am being harassed by the idiots at Comcast (formerly Time Warner) via my cell phone. The number that repeatedly calls me is [protected].
Calling back that number will give you a sales rep claiming it's their marketing department and there is nothing that they can do. Nice cop out eh? Friggin' calloused ###s!
The beyatch from Comcast suggested that I register with the National Do-Not-Call Registry. However that takes 31 DAYS for it to become effective (if it ever does, as these idiots from Comcast obviously don't play by the rules).
I think that I will start my own harassment campaign and set up a PC zombie army to ping and email the crap out of their IP and email addresses.
Bazooka Bob Out
Caller ID: [protected]
Caller Type: Telemarketer
More Comcast Aka: Time Warner Cable Aka: Texas Telemarketing Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - spectrum netgear 
- Time Warner Cable - customer service-spectrum tv 
- Time Warner Cable - cable tv missing channels
- Time Warner Cable - phone service
- Time Warner Cable - internet, cable, phone