Comcast Aka: Time Warner Cable Aka: Texas Telemarketing Inc / telemarketing harassment

1 3222 Spencer HighwayPasadena, TX, United States Review updated:

I am being harassed by the idiots at Comcast (formerly Time Warner) via my cell phone. The number that repeatedly calls me is [protected].

Calling back that number will give you a sales rep claiming it's their marketing department and there is nothing that they can do. Nice cop out eh? Friggin' calloused ###s!

The beyatch from Comcast suggested that I register with the National Do-Not-Call Registry. However that takes 31 DAYS for it to become effective (if it ever does, as these idiots from Comcast obviously don't play by the rules).

I think that I will start my own harassment campaign and set up a PC zombie army to ping and email the crap out of their IP and email addresses.

Sorry ###!

Bazooka Bob Out
Caller ID: [protected]
Caller Type: Telemarketer

Comments

• Ba
      28th of Nov, 2007

These are the turd Telemarketers that have hit residential telephone lines or cell phone numbers in Texas with unlawful prerecorded telephone solicitations.. This information is provided as assistance to others for purposes of identification of those responsible for the calls.

These ### are working for COMCAST aka: Time Warner Cable out of Houston. Comcast knows full well what is going on but they fail to do anything about it. It's all about $$$ with Comcast and they don't care what laws or toes that they step on or who they harass. It's harassment to call somebody repeatedly with computer generated calls on a daily basis on their cell phones, it's also ILLEGAL. But does the greedmongers at Comcast care?

The first number has been disconnected, the 2nd has messkin's answering it and they play dumb. The third has an answering machine.

If someone were to SIGN-UP this person and their address for HUNDREDS of subscriptions to magazine and the like using those postage-free subscriber cards it would be similar to what they are doing to everybody else by harassing them on their cell and land line phones (it is ILLEGAL to call cell phones). I can't imagine anyone doing that though! ;^P

Texas Telemarketing Inc. aka: TTI

Shirly McCormick – Registered Agent
    Caller ID: 713-341-1000

• Ba
      28th of Nov, 2007

I am being harassed by the idiots at Comcast (formerly Time Warner) via my cell phone. The number that repeatedly calls me is 713-341-1000.

Sorry ###!

Bazooka Bob Out
    Caller ID: 713-341-1000

10th of Apr, 2008

Yes, indeed Time Warner cable can be harrassing. I used to work with someone at a home furnishing company that love to use his job as some sort of meeting place for women. His name is John C Hernandez and he works for the Dallas branch of Time Warner cable and he is a big time player. Beware ladies he is a dirty player so be careful and stay away from him! He doesn't have a clue he's beeing watched. My wife quit working for Time Warner cable because she complained that he was making passes at her. And last I did an investigation on him and found out that he's done this at some other pervious jobs that has had. BE CAREFUL LADIES FROM THE TIME WARNER DALLAS BRANCH!

• Jt
      12th of May, 2008

Yeah, I know this *sshole, He used to work for Empire Home services in Grand Prairie. He wasn't a good sales rep just a good player. If this is the person, he tried having secret relationships with women at Empire and got word that he used to work at another branch and did the same thing according to some managers. If you want to make a harrasing call to him, his number is 972-974-1014.