ColumbiahouseDVDclub.com / Scam and cheating!

1 6550 e 30thinianapolis, IL, United States Review updated:

I sent my payment of $56.35 to my columbia house dvd account, i never received the dvds they still owe me. They took my money on a canceled account, so i filed a complaint against them to the indiana consumer protection division office of the attorney general and one of the employees name marsha brown wrote a letter back to indiana consumer protection divison office. The attorney general believed her lies in the letter don't even bother filing complaints against columbia house to indiana consumer protection division office of the attorney general because columbia house lie to them in a letter. Columbia house needs an class action lawsuit brought against them and they need to be put out of business once and for all!

Comments

• De
      26th of Apr, 2008

this is a JOKE!!!
    I signed up for this thing and have had nothing but aggrivation.
    You can never speak to someone...{always a recorded message and a menu of ###).
    I keep getting sent the same movie, and keep sending it back. I've gotten billed for the same movie on my credit card 3 times now and want out of this crappy service. Dont make the same mistake I did...pay the regular price in a REAL store and be done with iot...you'll thank me in the long run!
    Dennis Verderosa

• Le
      28th of Apr, 2008

I sent a check for $5.00 for shipping and handeling of some movies and hav'nt received any movies yet.

• Do
      30th of May, 2008

Where are the movies I paid for? Four weeks have passed.

• Su
      30th of May, 2008

I was repeatedly sent a bill for CD's I never r eceived. I would never and will never do business with Columbia.

• Do
      5th of Jun, 2008

Got a shipment statement but no movies yet. Columbia ask me for information that they should have on my order.

• Da
      5th of Aug, 2008

I signed up for this frustrating service aout 6 months ago. They routinely send me DVDs I did not request and I send them back via post.
    Their web-site is not user-friendly.
    Please help me dislodge this parasite!
    I am getting divorced so money is quite tight!
    David L. Olson-

• Da
      5th of Aug, 2008

Please help me get rid of this parasitic service. They repeatedly send me new DVD's that Idid not request. I send them back and receive credit (I believe.)
    I am getting divorced so money is quite tight.
    David L. Olson

• Ge
      11th of Sep, 2008

I have aquired the same problems as so many other people, and it is beginning to realy aggravate me. I get billed for movies I do not order. I have been sent Walt Disney movies and I order something else. CUT THE CRAP, if your going to bill me, send the movies I order !