ColumbiahouseDVDclub.com / Scam and cheating!
I sent my payment of $56.35 to my columbia house dvd account, i never received the dvds they still owe me. They took my money on a canceled account, so i filed a complaint against them to the indiana consumer protection division office of the attorney general and one of the employees name marsha brown wrote a letter back to indiana consumer protection divison office. The attorney general believed her lies in the letter don't even bother filing complaints against columbia house to indiana consumer protection division office of the attorney general because columbia house lie to them in a letter. Columbia house needs an class action lawsuit brought against them and they need to be put out of business once and for all!
More ColumbiahouseDVDclub.com Complaints & Reviews
- Columbia House - This company is a SCAM! 
- Columbia House DVD - Not able to cancel membership 
- Takhar Group / Columbia House - Unknown Debt Collection 
- Columbia House - www.columbiahouse.com - The biggest scam there is! 
- Columbia House DVD Club - Should be investigated for criminal fraud 
- Columbia House / Edge Line Ventures - Being charged for dvd that i did not receive
- DBI Columbia House - Lied about nonexistent order
- Columbiahouse.com - Was tricked into a Columbia House membership, which still haunts me four years late 
- Columbia House - I did not order what they said I did 
- Columbia House - Bad service