Columbia Sportswear / Columbia refuse do refund or change it's defective boots

Aug 18, 2015
Columbia Sportswear Company. 14375 NW Science Park Drive, Portland, OR 97229
I bought Women’s Minx™ Mid II Omni-Heat™ Boot. As shown on the boot, it is waterproof, and therefore I bought it. But just 2 months later, it started to leak. I contacted to Columbia's Turkey Distributor (Assports : http://www.asports.com.tr/) and they send the boots for checkover. Than they informed me that is because of USER FAULT!!! There is no puncture or any damage like that on the boot. So how it can be user fault??? I asked them to change it or to accept return, but they refused. I sent an e-mail to their international customer care center, and explained that their Turkey distributor does nothing. Although I explained that, the international customer care center is just offering to contact with their distributor again!!!
I am so disappointed. How can be possible: I mean how an international outdoor brand can't help it's customer.

D  18th of Aug, 2015 by
I've found Columbia to be nothing but wonderful with exchanges or returns for any reason.
A  28th of May, 2017 by
I bought the same boots and mine leaked instantly. The boots were supposed to be warm up to -30 and cold air chilled my toes at 4 degrees Celsius. They certainly were not warm or waterproof which is the reason I chose that style.
I think it was the stitching. I told Columbia I wanted a full refund because I found out my sister bought these boots also and hers leaked as well. They refused to refund my money and only offered to send me another pair of boots that probably won't work. There must be a design flaw and Columbia told me they never heard of this problem before. I ordered running shoes as well and they were also defective causing damage to my ankle after wearing them for a week.