Columbia Sportswear / Columbia refuse do refund or change it's defective boots
I bought Women’s Minx™ Mid II Omni-Heat™ Boot. As shown on the boot, it is waterproof, and therefore I bought it. But just 2 months later, it started to leak. I contacted to Columbia's Turkey Distributor (Assports : http://www.asports.com.tr/) and they send the boots for checkover. Than they informed me that is because of USER FAULT!!! There is no puncture or any damage like that on the boot. So how it can be user fault??? I asked them to change it or to accept return, but they refused. I sent an e-mail to their international customer care center, and explained that their Turkey distributor does nothing. Although I explained that, the international customer care center is just offering to contact with their distributor again!!!
I am so disappointed. How can be possible: I mean how an international outdoor brand can't help it's customer.
More Columbia Sportswear Complaints & Reviews
- Columbia Sportswear - Repair/replacement service is a disaster
- Columbia Sportswear - Bad clothing quality 
- Columbia Sportswear - Sports wear winter coats have junk for zippers 
- Columbia Sportswear - Does not warranty products
- Columbia Sportswear - Charged 8 times for the same item
- Columbia Sportswear - Don't buy from them
- Columbia Sportswear - deceptive warranty policy
- Columbia Sportswear - Do Not Buy