Columbia House Video Club / Never ordered but charged to our account!

Somehow the company is charging for DVD's that we never ordered and have put them thru to our checking account in the amount of $22.94. We have never authorized a charge to our CHECKING ACCOUNT but I guess previously when we did order they kept the number of our checking account in their computer and randomly charge to our account when they think of it.

WHAT A RIP OFF THIS IS CERTAINLY FRAUD AND WILL BE ADDRESSED TO THE BANK AS SUCH.

Comments

• Be
      26th of Sep, 2007

i have recd a lettere from penn credit corp. for a past due bill from columbia house video club stemming from 2006 it shows i owe $121.94 it also list this acct #50445219434 i need some type of info or backup on this as i am almost 100% positive i never belonged to you club please contact me via email bevcad@hotmail.com with your phone number or customer service # so i can resolve this matter sincerely beverly cadwallader

• He
      30th of Mar, 2008

It is totally true. The company always mail to you the DVD and bills that you never ordered.

• Ge
      13th of May, 2009

I also have been charged for DVD's that I have not ordered nor have I recieved. There was a charge of 27.50 to my credit card. I feel this number was kept on my account from a previous purchase and they just continued to use my credit card number.

• Li
      8th of Sep, 2009
    Columbia House Video Club - UnauTransaction No. 24692169240000064356534
    California

I am not a member of columbia house video club, but my chase credit card was charged with the amount of $25.94 for Transaction No. 24692169240000064356534 on August 28, 2009. I do not even know what item was purchsed.How can this be possible when only members are entitled to buy their products? I am however a member of columbia house dvd club which only accepts dvd orders.