Columbia House Video Club / Never ordered but charged to our account!
Somehow the company is charging for DVD's that we never ordered and have put them thru to our checking account in the amount of $22.94. We have never authorized a charge to our CHECKING ACCOUNT but I guess previously when we did order they kept the number of our checking account in their computer and randomly charge to our account when they think of it.
WHAT A RIP OFF THIS IS CERTAINLY FRAUD AND WILL BE ADDRESSED TO THE BANK AS SUCH.
More Columbia House Video Club Complaints & Reviews
- Columbia House - This company is a SCAM! 
- Columbia House DVD - Not able to cancel membership 
- Takhar Group / Columbia House - Unknown Debt Collection 
- Columbia House - www.columbiahouse.com - The biggest scam there is! 
- Columbia House DVD Club - Should be investigated for criminal fraud 
- Columbia House / Edge Line Ventures - Being charged for dvd that i did not receive
- DBI Columbia House - Lied about nonexistent order
- Columbiahouse.com - Was tricked into a Columbia House membership, which still haunts me four years late 
- Columbia House - I did not order what they said I did 
- Columbia House - Bad service