Colotox / quantity

United States Review updated:
4.55
Ordered 3 month supply. Received three 60 capsule bottles. Instructions say take one the first day, two the second day, and three every day thereafter. That is a 61 day supply. Customer service was arrogant
and obnoxious stating that "you only need to take 2". When asked why the instruction said different: "You do the math". I will never deal with this company again!!
Vi

Comments

Vi
  20th of Oct, 2008
Ca
  28th of Oct, 2008
I thought I was simply ordering 1 bottle of Colotox from an online ad, they shipped me 3 products and charged me $42.00 for stuff I didn't want. They also were supposed to give me 14 days before charging me for the product, but charged me the next day after ordering. I contacted the company and cancelled any further orders, yet they billed me 2 weeks later again, and I didn't even receive any products. They have now charged me $82.00 for products and I have not received any refunds. I will never deal with this company again, and have reported them to the Better Business Bureau to see if they can help.
Jo
  9th of Nov, 2008
I ordered Colotox and love it. it's great and works so well.
Te
  12th of Nov, 2008
Ordered the "free" trial of colotox in conjunction with "free" trial of Acai Berry. Havent received either product and my card has already been billed $90.00. I tried to write to and call customer service. When I call I got answering machines telling me my wait time was 59 minutes. This is a ripoff. Dont order their product or any of the FX supplements products.
Do
  14th of Nov, 2008
I also was irritated when I ordered the trial and was billed for a 3 month supply. However, I waited almost an hour on the phone which was eventually answered by a very personable lady. Apparently, I failed to check a box to indicate I did not want the 3 month supply as well. Since it was located on the left with some products I wasn't interested in, I indicated I felt it should have been readily apparent to a purchaser and not buried elsewhere. She was most congenial and explained she couldn't credit it back since the product had already shipped. I could return it upon receipt and receive a credit.

Or she would give me a $20.00 credit on each of the products I had ordered the trial deal and keep the the 3 month supply, also. She was apologetic for any misunderstanding.

I accepted her offer and thanked her for her help.
  14th of Nov, 2008
Yes, I believe this website: http://www.annsweightloss.com/ to order the acai berry and total cleanse (now colotox) are all a SCAM. I also order the two items, never received, was charged and could not get a hold of anybody with the 1-800 numbers to cancel. Do not order from fxsupplements, total cleanse, or colotox; they are all scammers!!!
R
  15th of Nov, 2008
I too ordered the "free"trial of Acai berry & Colotox. I also was ripped off. What was suppose to have been only shipping and handling charged to my credit card ended up being over $90.00! I still am waiting for my product to be received. They emailed it will take a week. We'll see. But, I am not paying that amount for a "trial" of anything.
I also have tried to contact the company and at this time no satisfaction. Stay away from them.
Al
  17th of Nov, 2008
hello I also was ripped off from this company, they over charge and I havent receive my products, I call the 800 number was waiting for 2 hours and nothing, I have wrode like 15 emails and no response, please dont order nothing from this company, they will ripped you off.
Ta
  17th of Nov, 2008
These people are Jerks!!!
I ordered a free trial and was only supposed to pay 1.95 for shipping and they charged my card $50 dollars! What a rip off... I also ordered the Acui Berry pills that had the same deal and was only charged the $1.95. I definitely do not have that much money to pay for some stupid pills. Especially around this time of year.
Do
  18th of Nov, 2008
Like everyone else here, I was scammed. It was suppose to be a free trial just paying for shipping in my case of $14.95 for this and Acai Berry but like everyone else, I was charged $45 for each so a total of $90 on my VISA. I called the company to cancel and was told the wait to talk to someone would be 72 minutes! I'm still on hold after 45 minutes. I ordered on 11/11/08 and I'm glad I didn't receive the product yet as I'd have to send it back for full credit. I've disputed them with my bank already. BTW, the photo of the woman's stomach on the website that I saw was the same as on another Acai Berry order website, this one was Amy's saying it was a 'real photo of my stomach' .. the other was another womans name on the website. Darn! So annoyed I fell into this and then found all the complaints.
De
  18th of Nov, 2008
I am right now holding for an hour to get an rma number they said I have to have to return products. I also ordered the Colotox and Acia Berry free trial. I was sent extra stuff I did not order for around $90.00 worth of products. I'm pissed. What a scam. They dont return e-mails and have to wait for ever on hold. I'm kicking myself in the rear, cause I usually always research for complaints and didnt this time.
De
  18th of Nov, 2008
I only ordered 1 colotox for a dollar and recieved 2 products I did not ask for. I have been trying to send a email to support@centracoastnutra.net but it says server can not be found. I have been trying to call there888 number but the wait is 60- 71 minutes . How do you cancel any more order if you can't reach them?If I send the products back it will cost me 15.95 because I would have to pay a 15% restocking fee. If they can't get you one way they get you the other way. I will not order from them and I will stop ordering from any more internet because of there practices.
Su
  18th of Nov, 2008
I ORDERED THE ACAI BERRY MAXX AND THE TOTAL CLEANSE ON NOVEMBER 14, STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED $90.00, I HAVE CALLED THEIR TOLL FREE NUMBER AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES ALL I GET IS A VOICE MAIL, I LEAVE A MESSAGE AND NEVER GET A CALL BACK, SAME WITH THEIR EMAIL--I'VE EMAILED THEM SO MANY TIMES I FORGET AND NEVER GET A RESPONSE BACK. I WILL GIVE THEM A WEEK TO SEND MY PRODUCTS AND THEN I AM GOING TO CONTACT THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND REPORT THIS AS FRAUD AND TRY TO GET THE CHARGES REMOVED!
  19th of Nov, 2008
well i purchased on line also and it was a free trial only pay shipping $5.85 and another berry pills for $4.85 yeah right only pay shipping to good to be true! they charged my account $90.70 and i haven't even received the products . i called my bank and told them that i didn't order that so they cancelled my credit card and give me a temporary credit, i guess they will try to get money back from this company? i don't know how that works, but I'm on the phone and been holding for 58 min i won't let them take my hard earned money just like that! how can a company do that and get away with it! that is so wrong it never fails it always happens to me. i always try to look up the product for any negative sites but i saw oprah's picture and CNN, i thought it was a good company and a good product i could trust. and i got "F"
well Arturo Moreno @ colotox assisted me on the phone call and he told me i didn't read what other products i was being charged for, but no were in the transaction showed me i was paying 45.84 and 44.85 for these product they scam you for your money and now he is telling me to send the product back and they will refund me 33.92. how is that possible that we all missed how much we were being charged !are we blind? they lie and i hate for them to do it over and over again there must be something we can do! to stop this ...
  19th of Nov, 2008
IAN ALSO ORDERED A FREE ACAIPURE AND COLOTOX AND WAS CHARGED FOR A FULL SUPPLY OF EACH. I CALLED MY BANK AND THEN I CALLED THE POLICE AND FILED A FRAUD COMPLAINT. THEY ARE CHECKING THIS OUT AND THEY WILL DO SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY THIS IS GOING ON TOO MUCH. THIS CO. HAD BETTER NOT TAKE ANY MORRE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I AM 75 YEARS OLD AND I'M NOT TAKING THIS STUFF ANYMORE. MY DAUGHER GOT A WOMAN PUT IN JAIL FOR 3 YEARS FOR FRAUD. AND I DIDN'T GET THE PRODUCT EITHER.
Lo
  25th of Nov, 2008
i also fell into this scam. are there any honest people in this world. when u order something u don't mind paying the price, but when u get sent and billed for things u did not order that is just terrible. if i wanted to spend that god awful amount of money i would of ordered more. i am mad at myself for this and will never order anything on line again. i hope that they do not take any more money out of my account it is like taking money out of my children's mouths. i don't know how these people sleep at night. or can even look at themselves in the mirror. i too called and said there was a 1 minute wait and waited for 35minutes and never actually talked to someone just listened to that god forsaken music they had playing.
Br
  25th of Nov, 2008
I also ordered both of these products for a free trial on 11/13/08 and still have not received them. I have emailed with no luck and today when I tried calling the toll free number that showed up on my bank statement, it said there was an 86 min wait time. What a scam. I was robbed for 50 bucks!
Gi
  26th of Nov, 2008

Colotox - Charged for things I didnt order
Colotox

I ordered the $1 trial size. I agreed to pay shipping and handling. But I was billed for the full size product in which, I have not recieved yet. He told me my order was supposed to arrive on Friday(it didnt) I was told it was to included hoodiwater and hoodigum. Which I also didnt order. I have every intention on letting the Better Business Bureau know. Plus when I called to ask about this problem I was put on hold for over and hour. I tried to talk to the floor superviser but he wouldnt let me. Then he told me he WAS the superviser, he was an idiot.
Dr
  29th of Nov, 2008
My story is exactly the same. Ordered only the free trial of Colotox and Acaipure on 11/15. Just got my credit card statement and on that date they charged me $90! No trial received yet. Their agreement states the 14 day trial begins when you receive the product. But yet, the very first day of the trail order I was billed for full order that I didn't request and still haven't even received the free trial. This is a major scam! I am going to report it as fraud to my credit card company and let them handle this, I have no intention of paying this either!
Ja
  30th of Nov, 2008

Colotox - unauthorized charges after contacting them
Central Coast Nutraceuticals
2375 E Camelback Rd
Pheonix
Arizona
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
centralcoastnutra.net

I visited their site, and was offered a free trial of Colotox. All I had to pay was $5.95 shipping, and after the 14 day trail, send it back and owe nothing, if I was not satisfied. After clicking the button, a page came up and said that my order did not go through. I had decided at that point I did not want it, after all the bother with the website not working anyways. After 10 minutes I get an e-mail giving me a conformation on my order. I called immedialtely to cancel the order. I waited for exactly 65 minutes to talk to customer service! She told me that the order could not be canceled, and my order went though twice. I explained what happened on their website. She told me that she took off one of the orders, and took off the extra products that was on my order, which I never did order. She assured me that all I would be charged was the $5.95 shipping, and when I received the order to just send it back and I would not be charged reaccuring charges every month! I still have not gotten the product, and today got an e-mail telling me that the charge of $39.95 was the balance due after the 14 day trial HAD ENDED. I have not even received it yet!!! Then if that isn't bad enough, I got my bank statement this weekend, and looked at it, and there are not one but two charges on my statemeent for $45.85!!!