Colorado State contracting LLC / They lie and don't pay money

I worked for the company Colorado State contracting LLC. I made the roofs for several houses, and in the result the company started to ignore me and didn’t pay for the services. Also they started to say that I was bad worker without experience and qualification. It was lie. I had both, and they had no rights to tell such things. Don’t deal with these horrible and unprofessional ###. Post comments.

Ua
Apr 12, 2014

Comments

6th of May, 2015

Randy Potvin never completed the project and will not return our money. very dishonest.

11th of Nov, 2015

Cheat! They had to be thrown off my basement project. They were a subcontractor. Randy charged me $1500 to repair a leak in my kitchen prior to starting the basement finish. The leak started again... It turns out it was a leak to the garden faucet where they soldered the pipe instead of replacing it. It would have cost $40 to replace the pipe.

• Br
      4th of Feb, 2018

Randy Potvin should not be trusted. He is a liar, thief, drunk and a cheater. Randy and my ex had an affair and she sold my tools to Randy for 100.00 the value for my tools that were taked is well over 7000.00. Randy and Jamie had this planned for some time. Not only did he put me out of work and when confronted about these things, he laughed at me and told me what a sweet piece of [censor] she was and to bad he didnt meet her sooner. he told me I could buy some of my tools back for 750.00, its all in the police report. When it was time to prosecute Jamie and he was a witness for the state he fled like the coward he is. DO NOT TRUST HIM IN ANY WAY, YOU WILL BE SORRY!