Colorado Department Of Regulatory Agencies / broke colorado law CRS 10-1-103(1)

DORA Division of Insurance
1560 Broadway,suite 800
Phone: 800 930-3745
This outfit of cockroaches is part of the Colorado Government that is supposed to take up for the consumer with insurance companies - specifically under colorado law CRS title [protected]) "..there is a division of insurance within the department of regulatory agencies...and has a supervisory authority over the business of insurance in this state..." These cockroaches ( hide in the dark, when someone turns on the lights, scurries tries to hide through diversion, blaming someone else, redirecting, blaming the accuser, and generally treating the comsumer like a mushroom(( kept in the dark and fed BS))). An actual and sad example is with USAA, (United Servic Auto Association) for military and their families, originally just auto insurance, now all types, Homeowners, life, banking, financial broker, and all other "services". These "cockroaches" lied and refused to pay a claim for a 68 yr old AF Captain, Vietnam vet. and DORA condones it.

N  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
That's terrible!! Our military personnel should be treated like royalty!

I know that there is a lot of fraud with insurance companies, but doctors offices are charging exhorbitant rates too!

My doctor's office just charged me $80 to "administer" immunizations to my son ON TOP OF the office visit and physical! I called to question and the office manager said the charges are 'customary.' I said "No they're not."

I did some research and other offices charge anywhere from $8 - $11 to "administer" injections.

Everyone is ripping everyone off these days -- that's the name of the game -- !
A  22nd of Dec, 2010 by
I agree. In march 2010, I refinanced with WF and paid $935.00 for Title Ins. on a $240, 000.00 Loan. I again, refinanced
with WF, 6 months later. I had paid down my Loan and my New Loan is $195, 000.00. This time I was charged $940.00 for
Title Ins. I feel that I should have recieved a Reissue Discount Rate. Having done title work on my Home 6 months
earlier, I'm sure it would only take five minutes for a Title Clerk to pull up a 6 months old Title Search and see if there had been any tax lien, mechanics lien or pending lawsuit. Well, Dora says the Title Company broke no laws by stiffing me. Things were done legally. Can you believe it?