Colorado Bolsa / Stole Money

1 NV, United States Review updated:

Destry Henson refied my handicapped mothers and my home and into a hard money loan and talked us into investing in his real estate property in Kingmen AZ and Golden Valley AZ . He made us the investment through his corporations. And has had every excuse there is to evade me and me trying to contact him to pay the investments off. He has scammed me and my mother. He used his knowledge of real estate and his real estate license to take our money.

Comments

• De
      9th of Apr, 2009

First this Gentlemen by the name Zac Adams has lied completely about the commits above . He owns the land with a deed on it and if he had any knowledge that the investment is secured by the land and we can not sell it do to the market conditions the property is worth million dollars free and clear minus his lien. Regarding the handicapped mother he has no mother and he pulled out equity on his own home that was in his name to do the invest. You make people thousands of dollars and one deal can't be sold do to the market conditions and he makes up a lie that I screwed him and his mother wich is not the case by far...