Color Smart Cleanser / Want to cancel but can't

1 7200 Vineland Ave Ste 212Sun Valley, CA, United States Review updated:

I want to cancel these shipments and try calling the phone number that is listed on their web site, you are either waiting forever for someone to answer the phone and they never do or it tells you to go to the web site of www.colonsmartcleanser.com/cancel.php, please help I am going to change my bank account and never will I ever do this again.

Rh

Comments

• Lu
      17th of Apr, 2008
    Color Smart Cleanser - Unauthorized charges
    Colonsmartcleanser.com
    7200 Vineland Ave ste 212
    sun vally
    California
    Phone: 1888765-5557
    support@colonsmartcleanser.com

One week ago I did order A five us Dollars sample bottle, and On the 4/14 I cancelled any future orders. They still went ahead and charged me $89.97 The first time I called I spoke with someone who said his name was Don. He assure me that my order was cancelled.Now when I call no one will answer the phone or my email for that matter. I would like too advice people to stay away from that site. Some of us really dont have much. I feel very angry and voilated.Thank you for your time.

• Pa
      19th of Apr, 2008

I have been having stealers I call them send me thingsthat I have not ordered. I did though order the trial colon cleasner for 4.95. I did this on surveys, I did no receive any renew letter or e-mail and I received a package Monday the 14, the day we found my Daddy dead. I have not even opened the package, so I do not know what was charged to my credit card. This is not the first time I have received other items, one I can not get intouched with, and the COMPANY that does the selling for this other COMPANY will not except my return so I am stuck with it for now, it was also from surveys. The other one from a woman I have never heard of or gotten anything from has just showed up on another card for a charge of39.95. A woman by the name of ELIZABETH BRYAN, so be aware of her also. I do not even know what she is selling but it showed up just as I said. I can not find her on incredamail. People like us needs some help instesd of making us feel like we are going through the third degree. I know that I am staying off the computer, not just ignoring JUNK MAIL and that is what it is just staying off the computer! Thank you for listening

• Do
      26th of Apr, 2008

Sent additional product without authorization. No answer at 888-765-5557, which is the number given to stop receiving monthly shipments.

29th of Apr, 2008

This company offered me a trial issue of its Colonsmart product with an option to cancel within 14 days if I'm not interested in the product. I have tried to cancel via e-mail and telephone for several days only to have my e-mails either returned undiliverable or un-answered and my calls unanwered. During one call I held for the next available representative for 30+ mins.

• St
      1st of May, 2008

i too agreed to try a trial sample for 14 days. i never recieved anything from the company but was charged for shipping and the product. i went to my bank (national city) and filed a dispute on the charges. the bank informed me that the money will be returned to my account. they will send the company (colon smart) the complaint. this company does not answer their phone. how do they get away with this? i definatly will check out a company before i deal with them from now on.

• Co
      1st of May, 2008
    ColonSmartCleanser
    Sun Valley, CA
    7200 Vineland Avenue #212
    California
    Phone: 888-765-5557
    colonsmartcleanser.com

I ordered a trial on 4/4/08 and have tried on at least 10 different occasions to contact someone to cancel. I have sent numerous e-mails and left several messages on their voicemail. I can not get a reply. I DID cancel my credit card that they were billing. What are the next steps to stop these scam artists from continuing to do this to others???

C. Brantley

sun valley CA 93152
    Illinois
    Phone: 1 888 765 5557
    colonsmartcleanser.com

called for free trail offer now they want to take my money but i didnt give and premission to do that i sending back there trial bottle to them i dont think it fair for a company to take people money without premission please help all the people who order a trial offer from not having all threr money taken by people like them thank you Debra of chicago

5th of May, 2008
    Color Smart Cleanser - they took money out of my acocount that I never authorized
    colon smart cleanser
    Michigan
    Phone: !-888-765-5557
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com

I paid the 4.99 for shipping to try their product and if I returned it my account would not be billed. Last week they took out $88.97 without my consent. I've tried to call that company number theat they gave me and I was on hold all 3 times for hours, now I tried to go on line to cancell and I cant even do that. They have scammed me big time ad I want something done about it, how can this company keep doing this to innocent people? Its hard enuf to make it now with the economy like it is and that $89 I could use to pay bills, instead I am trying to get ahold of someone to help me with this.

• Wi
      5th of May, 2008

These people is nothing but a fraud company, they offer you a free sample, the next thing I receive were two other bottles that I did not ask for, and they will not answer their phone. I were on hold for 2 hrs. listern to some dumb music .

• Li
    ColonSmartCleanser.com
    119 E. Irving Ln.
    Oak Ridge
    Phone: 865-483-2096
    ley2096@comcast.net

Received package of two bottles which I have not opened and called the company at 888-765-5557. I told the person I wanted to cancel my account and I wanted to return the product that I had just recieved. She said my account was canceled and then told me to go to: colonSmartcleanser.com/cancelphp. I tried to go to the site but it was a no go. That website does not exist so I went the the ordering website and at the bottom of the page it has a place to cancel and returns. The return is only for the trial bottle and not any further shipments. This is not fair at all seeing as if you return a product that has not even been opened you can't get a refund. The amount I was charged was $88. 97 to my Visa. Please can anyone do anything about this my money is from a fixed income and I need every cent.

• Lo
      6th of May, 2008

This is a scam! I did not authorize the $88.97 to be taken out of my account. I only wanted a "free trial" when I signed up and only $3.95 shipping and handling charge. Two bottles were sent to me and I did not want or order them. I went to the sight and canceled and an e-mail was sent to confirm but now I am very wary of this company ColonSMARTcleanser. I've called today and I can not get a hold of them.

• Ba
      6th of May, 2008

I wish to discontinue my orders for colonsmartcleaners.

• Ca
      6th of May, 2008

YES I WAS RIPE OFF BY THEM TOO I HAVE CALL THEM 7 TIMES DONT EVEN GET TO TALK TO NOOOOOOO ONE I EVEN GOT ON THE COMPUTER TO CANCLE MY ACCOUNT BUT CANT DONT SEE IT ON THERE.SO THEY TOOK 88.97 OFF OF MY MASTERCARD SO I CALL MY MASTERCARD AND TOLD THEM WHAT THEY DID AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE.THEY CANT JUST RIPE POPLE OFF. THANK YOU.

• Ti
      7th of May, 2008

I ALSO AM ON A FIXED INCOME AND HAVE A DIABILITY THAT LIMITS ME TO WORK A FULL TIME JOB AND THEY TOOK 88.97 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT AND I DIDNT EVEN RECIEVE ANY PRODUCT.

• Ti
      7th of May, 2008

I AM ALSO ON A FIXED INCOME AND HAVE A DISABILITY THAT LIMITS ME TO WORK A FULL TIME JOB AND THEY 8897 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT AND I DIDNT EVEN RECIEVE ANY PRODUCT.

• Ki
      7th of May, 2008

I am in the same situation. I filed a compliant with the BBB. Has anyone else done this? If we all make a complaint then maybe something can get done.

• Ki
      7th of May, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I tried sevrel time to contact the company to cancel my order. I left voice mails and emails, all went unanswered. They did take money out of my account. Now I will be behind on my bills. I have filled a complaint with the BBB. I think everyone else should do the same.

• Pa
    colonsmartcleaser - Will not refund money on return

Colonsmartcleanser is ripping people off by not letting them cancel orders.Just try to use the web site and see how far you get.I have tried anumber of times and it keeps coming up no such website found.

• Te
      9th of May, 2008

i have been try ing to get thrue to colocsmart buy phone and the enternet for awhail now to cancel and i cant

• Ir
      9th of May, 2008

is true what is hapening with this company...