Color Smart CleanserUnauthorized debit card charge s & won't except cancellations as instructed. Won't accept contacts.

1 Review updated:

Sent me two bottles of colonsmartcleanser after I used email option to cancel account. Unauthorized charge to debit card (88$), will not answer phone([protected]), stayed on phone (hold) for over 2 hrs. one day.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lake Lure, NCCan't access cancelation email address to cancel product as directed by phone recording. Nor will the return product email address work online. How do I get them to stop charging my account and remove the current charges without colonsmarts cooperation? Please help me. My husband is going to divorce me! Manuela Glicksir

More Color Smart Cleanser Complaints & Reviews

Comments

May 08, 2008

Sent me two bottles of colonsmartcleanser after I used email option to cancel account. Unauthorized charge to debit card (88$), will not answer phone([protected]), stayed on phone (hold) for over 2 hrs. one day. Can't access cancelation email address to cancel product as directed by phone recording. Nor will the return product email address work online. How do I get them to stop charging my account and remove the current charges without colonsmarts cooperation? Please help me. My husband is going to divorce me! Manuela Glicksir

• Pa
      May 08, 2008

I also have been bitten by this company. They will not answer the phone, i stay on hold for ever and i did not order two bottles of there product. I will be reporting them also for taking money out of my account without authorization.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP.

May 12, 2008
    ColonSmartCleanser.com - Unable to contact to cancel order!
    Colorado
    Phone: [protected]
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com/cancel.php

I have been unable to access the web site to cancer my order and I am very dissatisfied with the product!

• Li
      May 13, 2008

i also ordered this product 1 week later i have 2 bottles in the mail i didnt order i havent even had time to try out the so called free one i suggest closing your bank accounts and getting a new one they better not touch my money trying to scom people isnt this against the law

• Ge
      May 15, 2008

Tried to cancel, but no one would answer the phone. Waited 45 minutes on phone. I do not want any more of this product and refuse for them to deduct any monies from my credit card. I cannot get any response from this company

• De
      May 15, 2008
    ColonSmartCleanser.com - Unauthorized debit of my credit card!
    7200 vineland ave ste 212
    Sun Valley
    California
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com

My credit card was deputed in the amount of $88.93 without authorization from me and when I called to complain I was told that there were going to be no refund given under no circumstance.

• Me
      May 15, 2008

Tried several times to access email to cancel. Won't accept cancellation per phone instructions. Unable to access website. No answer when calling customer service. Did not authorized charges to debit card.

• Mi
      May 15, 2008

Trying to get a hold of you guys to let you know not to send me anything. Oh Yea the conformation code is bullshi_

May 16, 2008

am printing this page as my proof that I do not wish to recieve your product of Colon cleanser as of this date of 5/14/08! Iwill take it to my lawyer if there is a charge on my credit card after this date! Thank You. Janice Matthews
    [protected]@aol.com

• De
      May 16, 2008

This company will not refund my money back to me although, I have sent the unused bottles back to them. I want them to be put of business for their shady, unethical practices.

Sincerely
    Denise Gamble
    813 Rosehill Ave
    Durham, NC 27705

May 18, 2008

5 18 0 8 Yo whom It may Concern Iam sendingThis Letter n reponse To Try To ContinueTo Cancel This Merchandise It Is Fake It Dose NotWork. I Have Tried To Call To Stop Shipment, s I Am Going To Alert My Bank Not Pay For Any More

May 18, 2008
    ColonSmartCleanser.com - Can't reach to cancel my order on the web site given!
    7200 Vineland Ave. Ste 212
    Sun Valley
    California
    Phone: [protected]
    www.colonsmartcleanser.com/cancel:php

Trying to cancel order before being charged for a 30day supply I do not want.Can't get on the web site like recommended... ????

May 18, 2008

could con get on to the website to cancel my order.

• Le
      May 18, 2008

I have tried to contact your company to cancel this order. I have called your company @ [protected] and I am getting this website address to cancel this order. I do not want this product shipped to me again, please do not send any thing else to me. As of this date 05/19/08 I have cancelled this order. I will contact my attorney if any more funds are taken out of my account. I will also contact the Better Business Bureau to expose your organization so that you want fraudulently decieve other customers. I suggest some one call me to confirm this cancellation @ [protected].

Sincerely, Seriously Angry Customer

• Ta
      May 19, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CANCEL MY ORDER LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE HERE THIS COMPANY IS A BIG A** FRAUD AND YOU HAVE BEEN STEALING MONIES FROM HARD WORKING PEOPLE AND IF YOU TAKE ANYMORE MONEY FROM ME I WILL HAVE A LAWSUIT FOR THAT A**!!! BETTER YET I MAY MAKE IT A CLASS ACT LAW SUIT READING THE OTHER COMPLAINTS HERE. YOU HAVE HAD PEOPLE TO FEEL THE ORDERS BUT NO ONE TO FEEL THE COMPLAINTS HOW SAD.SO IF YOU TRY TO STEAL ANY MORE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT I AM GOING TO HAVE THE PROPER AUTHORITIES LOCK YOUR A**ES UP NO W TAKE THAT TO THE TODAY SHOW AND RUN TELL THAT!!!

May 19, 2008

Unable to return products, or cancel. The contac information they provided is BULL.

• Tu
      May 19, 2008

I called you to cancel, I sent you back my trial offer & you keep sending your staff to me. Why?
    Please, cancel my order once it for all.

• Ru
      May 19, 2008

Yes, I' m like Sandra, trying to find the website to cancel and this what I get the complaints site. Please if you can help, help because I'm trying before the thirty days is up.

Thanks,
    Ruby N.Anderson

May 19, 2008

my setiments excately this company is afraud;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ihad to cancel my bank acc to stop these creeps??????????????????????????????????

• Ca
      May 19, 2008

I have also just experienced being ripped off by this so-called company! I wonder how MSNBC News would like to know that this Colonsmart company is making it look like on their so-called web site that they are basically sponsoring colonsmart; but wait it is only a catch, as soon as you go into the MSNBC link it only talks about colon health not actually the colonsmart product. These people might think that they are one step ahead of us, but when their low rent, money stealing A***'s get caught will all be the ones laughing. I hope you thieves are reading this to keep up on how close the feds are getting to catching you because what comes around goes around and losing my $3.95 will be well worth paying after I get to see your dumb A***'s get caught and you better hope your cell mate isn't the grandson of the little old lady you just ripped off!!! Take that to the bank!!!

• La
      May 20, 2008

Colonsmart Cleanser does not exist as they are a scam and once you have ordered from them you have no way of canceling as their web site does nothing they cotinue to bill many credit cards for $39.99 per bottle plus $8.99 for shipping and handleing. THEY MUST BE STOPPED PLEASE HELP??????????????

• Da
      May 20, 2008

I DO NOT UNERSTAND HOW FAST YOU CAN TAKE MONEY FROM POEPLE, BUT WE CANT GET BACK FROM YOU. THIS PRODUCT MADE ME VERY SICK.I HAVE TRIED PHONE AND THE WEB. I CANT GET ANYWHERE. CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT, YOU TOOK MONEY WITHOUT PERMISSION. SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL ME ASAP [protected] I THINK TRERE ALOT POEPLE NOT HAPPY I WOULD BE DOING SOMETHING SOON.

• Gl

PLEASE CANCEL ORDER

I have tried for two Months now.

Why can't I get you to discontinue shipments
    Your web site is not providing proper instructions but you knew this..

• Sh
      May 20, 2008

i want to stop shipments, but cant figure out how! their instructions do not work- i dont want the product anymore

• Ti
      May 20, 2008

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CANCEL THIS PRODUCT EVER SINCE I'VE GOT IT AND THERE IS NO POSSSIBLE WAY. I WAITED ON HOLD ON THIER CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE FOR A HOUR AND NO RESPONSE. I THINK THAT THIS IS VERY MESSED UP THAT THEY ARE DOING THIS TO PEOPLE AND IT NEEDS TO COME TO A STOP. IF ANYONE FINDS OUT WHAT WE CAN DO TO END THIS MADDNESS PLEASE LEAVE A FULL DETAIL RESPONSE. THANK YOU!

• Ne
      May 20, 2008

I HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINT AS EVERYONE ELSE HERE DOES. HOW DO WE STOP THIS COMPANY????? I EVEN HAVE SEVERAL EMAILS FROM THEM SAYING I'M CANCELLED, YET THEY ARE STILL CHARGING MY CARD. NOW, THE EMAIL I GOT TODAY SIMPLY SAYS"WE ARE NOT COLONSMART" HELLO, DO THEY THINK I AM THAT STUPID...THEY'VE ANSWERED EVERY EMAIL UP UNTIL I THREATENED THE BBB. MAYBE ALL OF US INVOLVED COULD FIND AN ATTORNEY WILLING TO SUE IN THE BEHALF OF ALL COMPLAINTS COMBINED. THAT WOULD PUT A STOP TO THIS MADNESS. THEY ARE GETTING RICH OF US AND FRANKLY I NEED THAT MONEY!!!

• Lo
      May 20, 2008

I am in agreement on this. I have been trying for several weeks to get this cancelled with no luck at all. I requested by e-mail (as their website says to do) to have this cancelled on 4/23/2008 and instead they sent 2 bottles on 4/27 and charged my account $88.00. I sent an e-mail reminding them that my account was cancelled. No answer. I have called repeatedly and cannot get through. They just put you on hold and no one ever answers. I e-mailed them again with the information and that I was contacting my attorney. Still no answer. I am currently on the phone trying to get through and have now been on hold for almost 3 hours. I don't know what the next step is but it is not going to be very nice, I have had it. Nobody should buy from this company.

• Je
      May 20, 2008

your pills is a phoney. they have not help my to be in tou are going husband at all. cancal my order now are you will be sue,

May 20, 2008

I have called this company many many times left voice mails, I have sent the pakage back with a letter of cancelation now I will file a complaint with my bank as of tomorrow and have the charges disputed I am now sure that this company is a scam and hope that everyone else does too! Can't someone help? How do you cancel this stuff. I DON" WANT IT AND REFUSE TO PAY FOR IT. I have also tried to send
    e-mails and never get on the web page and the cancel instructions don't work either.

• El
      May 21, 2008

You guys are taking money out of my account and im not reciving any thing from you

• Be
      May 21, 2008

this is the "biggest rippoff" ever!!! i tried for 10 days straight to get on the website to cancel--- & got, NOTHING. I called on the phone & held for ---46 min---27 min---34 min---40 mim---18 min---24 min---15 min---55 min----THIS IS A REAL SCAM!!!
    I will turn this over to the Attny Gen. off & for sure --I think we should infor MSMBC about this --"so-called" company. I have informed my credit card co. to not accept any further charges & to remove the present charges from this "so-called" co. I returned the un-opened pkg. they sent & put a tracer on the pkg. delivery. I am calling the law on this one!!!

May 21, 2008

I am being charged $88.97 on my credit card. I do not want this product and have been trying to get ahold of someone. Can't get a person on the phone and instructions they have given to cancel through their telephone answering service does not work. I am going to instruct my credit card company not to pay. If anyone can tell me how to get ahold of these guys I would appreciate it.

• Je
      May 21, 2008

I am appalled at your, conduct of business.your product has made me nausea, it does not work, I am writing this letter, because I can not get a hold of anyone from your company to cancel my order.You, are illegally taking money out of my credit card, with out my permission.please, no longer send me this product, I am not satisfied with it.I am also advising my credit card co.& Bank to no longer to release funds to your company...very unsatisfied, please if anyone has found away to reach these guys, please let me [protected]@ [protected] or email.

• Da
      May 21, 2008

Want to stop this ###!! Please cancel and no more bank withdrawals!!!

• Ka
      May 21, 2008

THESE PEOPLE ARE VERMIN 7 A BLIGHT TO US POOR CONSUMERS WHO BELEIVE PEOPLE ARE BASICALLY HONEST. SHAME ON CBS 7 MSNBC ALSO KATIE COURIC YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT THIS COMPANY USES YOU TO SELL THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF YOUR SADNESS AND WANT TO TI PREVENT THIS DISEASE BECAUSE OF YOUR HUSBAND. PLEASE HELP US AND OUR PLIGHT!

• Ka
      May 21, 2008

help send me anything to help me contact someone anyone that will help me cancel this order. this is illegal and it should be mail fraud. i will write everyday until i get some kind of result.HELP!!!

• Cl
      May 22, 2008

I have tried cancelling this product and can only get to the complaint screen as well. I would really like HELP with this. I'm still within the 14 days to cancel before the charge. I'm already considering CLOSING MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!

• Ri
      May 22, 2008

this company is an absolute joke. I have honestly tried to call this company even calling and waiting for hours just put the phone down
    and coming back and pressing 1 again for a representative for hours without any representative ever answering the phone. I have left
    messages on their voicemail to call me back at my home number.
    No return call. I started the 1st of May e-mailing and caliing to no
    avail. Turned in your company with my credit card company explaining that you were non reachable. I e-mailed your co. 5/20/08
    with no return information. I talked to my credit card co. this morning May 22, 2008. They confirmed that you have received
    the return products I returned on May 15, May 16 and May 21st.
    I have nothing from your company and everything has been returned not opened. I would appreciate colonsmartcleanser to cancel
    my account.

May 22, 2008

AS OF THIS DATE, 5/22/08, I AM CACELLING MY ORDER WITH YOUR COMPANY. YOU ARE TO STOP TAKING UNAUTHORIZED AMOUNTS OF MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATEDLY OR LEGAL ACTIONS FOR REIMBURSEMENTS WILL BE TAKEN BY MY ATTORNEY

• Ba
      May 23, 2008

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/unauthorized-debit-card-charge-s-amp-won039t-except-cancellations-as-instructed-won039t-accept-contacts-c65029.html And I want my money back in my account please.